For Kristi or Someone who know

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Eboni, Oct 19, 2000.

1. Eboni

Eboni Guest

On the same note if I pull my credit report and then send it to Junum how will they know my scores? A Consumer credit report does not show your scores correct? What are they using for scoring? Are they using FICO or something else? If they are using their own scoring how accurate is it? Also how do they update the scores?

I want to get a mortgage in the next year and knowing my scores is very important to me.

Thank You in Advance

U posted this before but no one really answered. All of the Citibank posts are really clogging the board and people with legitimate questions are not getting them ansered.

Eboni

2. Kristi-

Kristi- Guest

RE: For Kristi or Someone who

Hi Eboni,
    I spoke with Ivan Delatorre who is the VP of sales at junum. In our meeting this morning I posed that question to him. He stated that junum will be obtaining those throughout the cpm process and said it is even simpler now that FICO has opened up through legislation. How exactly they get them he did not say but he did say they do. In the extranet area there is a section for each persons scores and he said usually approx 65 days or so after cpm has begin is when they begin to retrieve scores. I do believe you can ask a rep direct at junum and they probably explain in to their subscribing members, which I believe you are.

Eboni wrote:
    -------------------------------
    On the same note if I pull my credit report and then send it to Junum how will they know my scores? A Consumer credit report does not show your scores correct? What are they using for scoring? Are they using FICO or something else? If they are using their own scoring how accurate is it? Also how do they update the scores?

I want to get a mortgage in the next year and knowing my scores is very important to me.

Thank You in Advance

U posted this before but no one really answered. All of the Citibank posts are really clogging the board and people with legitimate questions are not getting them ansered.

Eboni

3. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Thank You

Thank You for Answering my question quickly Kristi.

Eboni