? for mom

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by me, Feb 20, 2001.

1. me

me Well-Known Member

how did you get Citi to list your credit limit on your credit reports? I have a Citi AA MC, and it is not listed. I wrote them asking that they list "complete" account info, as required by the FCRA. Credit limit affects FICO score.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Which Mom, just kidding. Are you having trouble with just Experian or all three?? I have never had a problem with EQ or TU, it just never appeared on Experian . Well at first I called Citi, they were no help, next I called Experian and they said they would verify and update, well Citibank wouldn't verify can you believe that one!!! So I waited for my statements and mailed my current ones and highlighted the limits and ask them to please report them, I was very polite but also pointed out that I wanted my accounts complete and accurate as well as my score. They were updated within 2 weeks, apparently they did not verify with Citibank the second time just used my statements as proof b/c I am sure Citi would have not verfied again. Good luck and be persistant.

Mom

3. me

me Well-Known Member

I didn't see it listed w Experian & assumed it wasn't listed with all three. I faxed Citi's top lawyer & a nice lawyer called me to say they will respond in a little while. I faxed Experian's top lawyer about something else recently, and one of their nice lawyers got back to me. They sure do have nice, helpful lawyers at Citibank & Experian, considering how dumb their customer service sffs are.

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well you should check with EQ and TU but I have NEVER had a problem with them reporting limits EVER, it was just Experian grrr.

Mom