FOR THE CITIBANK APPLICANTS

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by David, Oct 13, 2000.

1. David

David Well-Known Member

For those of you who did not get instant approval, don't immediately think denial.

I have credit monitoring on my TransUnion report, the report that citibank pulled for me. Now, I applied for the regular AAdvantage card - playing it safe - and was instantly approved. I thought I would try the Gold afterwards (as many did), and I IMMEDIATELY received the screen many of you did, "Your application has been received..." I checked, and Citibank only pulled the one report for my instant approval card. This was last night; they still haven't processed my request for the gold. Will they use the same report? Probably not, even though they should.

2. lisa

lisa Guest

RE: FOR THE CITIBANK APPLICANT

I just applied for it and didn't get instant approval but who knows-hopefully I'll get the card. How long do inquiries count against your score? 6 months or 2 years? I can never remember.

3. MrBelvedr

MrBelvedr Guest

RE: FOR THE CITIBANK APPLICANT

Please stop creating new useless message threads! Don't you guys know how to use a message board properly? you are supposed to reply to the message you are commenting on, now create a 'New Topic' !!!!

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Nonsense

Large and unwieldy threads are a poor way to share information. New threads ease some of the congestion. Of course, the ultimate solution to overcrowded threads would be for you quit duplicating your misspelled message, which conveys no information at all.