For the record. I dont think I

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Jan 17, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I know that over 90 % of the readers here know the info that I am posting. But alot of you dont have the time or patience to respond to new posters who are thirsty for information. Maybe b/c I taught high school and was a tutor also, I have a love for sharing information.

I like taking the time to respond to questions. Is that a crime? I am not trying to act like I know more than anyone here. Most of what I know, I learned from message boards like this one and from people like Dan Degraff, Mom, Shyguy, Richguy, Kristi, and a whole lot of other folks I have read over the last 1,2,3 no 11 months.....

roni

2. S.D.

S.D. Guest

RE: For the record. I dont thi

I think that's great. I've noticed that you and Mom tend to take a lot of time to answer newbies questions. I know you did when I first came on this board in I think October or November. There are ohers out there that also take the time to answer questions for those of us that have no clue about credit...

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Don't sweat it Roni, we all know a little about "this" or alot about "that" but nobody knows it all , I have learned alot from you as well as too many to mention. And it's great that you take the time to answer questions that have already been answered. We seem to get new people here frequently and some don't know the first thing about credit, I know I didn't almost 2 years ago, but I am wiser now, if only I could be richer:)

Mom

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Thanks,

But I didnot post this to get thanks all over again.

I just felt like saying what I said above. I was Getting the crap off my chest which I am forced to take sometimes just to remain at this site.

My credit has improved TREMENDOUSLY since I started repairing it. I am thankful to everyone's help.

BTW: TO EVERYONE....Keep your negativity on your credit reports from now on.,

HeeHeeHee....I thought that was funny,....

roni

5. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Roni...are you blond?

I've been here probably 2 months. You are a valued presence here. Don't let anyone tell you you're not. We all appreciate your input and you are respected for that. Im sorry you've been taking a bashing lately, some people just don't know how to take a joke. What goes around comes around.

PS: The blond thing was a joke...:) hehehe

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I know. Remember last week when Lana wanted her question answered and I had seen way to many patients that day, had a migraine and told her to email me the next day. While everyone else just told her to read the threads. That was one night, I wish I had the energy to answer her question. Instead I had to curse her out for calling me out of my name. You know how it is in philly mom.....lol

roni

Lana dont you start nuthin now....

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

not blond.

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Oh yes the Philly in you and me. I have tried to stay out of some threads lately I have been very stressed at home and have tried to keep my frustrations here at home:) But I have been tempted.

Mom

9. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Thank You

Roni,

I do appreciate that. It's nice to know that you have learned from me (and from others, since my knowledge has its own limits.)

10. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

RE: Thank You

Lest anyone think that that was a dig at them or anyone else, let me rephrase it: it's nice to know that someone has benefitted from my posts. No implication was intended that Roni needs to learn more than anyone else.

11. Laura

Laura Guest

Well I ended up in creditmania chat the other night and it was crowded. But Roni, Mom and LKH were extremely nice to me. Roni even recommended a book for me to get. Hopefully, it's on it's way from half.com by now. Thanks for helping me Roni. Now only if that book gives me simple step by step instructions on how and what to do, I just might succeed. BTW I am blonde.

12. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Keep up the posts. Without you and Mom this board would not be the same.

http://www.creditsense.com