For those considering Bill Bauer

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by loni, Sep 25, 2001.

1. loni

loni Member

I can't say enough about this man and his credit repair techniques!! I have a 5 1/2 year old Chap 7. I tried the repair game myself for a while, and made a huge mistake, because I did n't know any better,(Trans union asked for a copy of my BK, and I like a fool, gave it to them). Trans Union then went on to put my positive lines as 'included in BK'. It took nearly 3 months to clean up that mess. Then I tried Junum, intially they did a fair job, but as many of you have experienced, they started getting positive trade lines deleted,(in my case it was my mortgage.)
    I started reading this board in mid July. Bill's attitude about dealing with the original creditor made so much sense to me. Everyone knows that the CRA's are not consumer driven and they really could care less if what is on a credit report is accurate or not. I e-mailed Bill in mid August and told him my story, all I wanted was to get rid of the accounts that were still being reported as being included in BK.
    He promptly composed the letters to the creditors, 5 of them, I mailed them out and kept in contact with Bill and kept track of what was sent and when it arrived. Well it worked, those accounts were unable to be verified, or the creditor simply ignored my demands for validation. All 5 of these are about to be removed.
    I'm by no means are as 'credit savvy' as all of you are. I don't know the laws about consumer finance and credit, and at this point in my life, I don't want to, which is why I would rather pay someone else to do it.
    Bill answered all of my 'stupid' e-mail questions promptly and with great clarity. I know that if I called him on the phone, he would be happy to talk to me and once again answer any question that I may have.(I have n't done that yet, I don't want to push my luck!) he is quite confident that the BK will be removed also, way before 10 years is up, for me that would be 2006!!

On top of all that, he's a nice man.

2. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Re: For those considering Bill Baue

Way to go, Loni! You're certainly not alone: Bill helped me nudge loose some late-pay student loan tradelines that wouldn't budge before he stepped into the picture.

Doc

P.S. I'm sure your posting will do nothing to calm Bill's already humble ego, cough, cough, cough. :) But he certainly deserves the kudos! :)

3. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

I was chatting will bbauer the other day, I have to admit that he isn't as bad as we make him to be.

He was quite nice in chat.

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

He's the man people love to hate. ;)

5. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

I like Bill.....He's a nice man who is chock full of information....and you don't have to pay him to answer your questions, either.

6. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

7. Jeff

Jeff Guest

I agree. Bill is helping me as well with excellent results. His methods work and he has a strategy to deal with your problems from beginning to end so that you aren't left hanging if what you thought would work doesn't.

I like Bill. Great guy.

8. chelechele

Yep..I second that.... :)

9. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

He's great, if I ever buy any kind of service if my own methods fail, I would buy his.

Steph

10. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

As I have said before, I am one of the 'paid but not started' people with Bill.

His emails are very nice, and I think his conduct on this board is great. He provides a free service here as well as selling his service in his tag line.

I cannot honestly comment on the results yet- and that is MY fault, not his- but I will say that he has treated me great so far and seems pretty well versed on the subject to me.

I know there are lot's of opinions on this board, but we have to remember that opinions aqre what make it what it is. If we all thought the same way , and knew the same stuff, we wouldn't be here!

Shawn

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Oh let me jump in . I just LOVE BILL

12. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey Bill Bauer!

If you decide to add a post to this thread could you share a few words about the results you have had at removing Chap 7 BK discharged credit card accounts. I had a Chap 7 BK a couple of years ago. I have a few of these discharged accounts showing on my credit report.

Best regards,

Jim

13. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Bill Bill ... is the Man.... if he can't do it .. NO ONE CAN....!!!!!

14. chelechele

LOL Martysgirl.......HE HE Rah Rah SISS BOOM BAH!!!

15. author_22

I will give him props...last night in chat he was very supportive of me and some other posters. After talking with him and going through his website again, I hired him early this morning and he is already efficiently responding to my needs. I figure...what do I have to lose? Bad credit has prices anyhow.

Steph

16. chelechele

Yup. ;)

17. Kitty

Kitty Well-Known Member

I've got to say that when I discovered this TEE-rific board, I read some posts about Bill B. and they were not too nice. But, after reading his posts to alot of the inquiries here, he is very considerate in offering his suggestions which make alot of sense. So Bill-kudos to you for helping us out with your "Been there, Done that" suggestions. It has helped me out.

18. author_22

Maybe I'll get that AMEX gold sooner than I thought :) I have to say that his letters are extremely intelligent and if I was the collector, I'd be scared of a lawsuit. As many of them should be.

Steph

19. chelechele

Yes, Bill provides a useful tool....he he... tool.... :)

20. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

you use bills tool ya :)