? for those using Credit Expert

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by doodyhead, Jul 22, 2001.

1. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

did you have to verify your identity? I sent them copies of 2 utility bills last week & am wondering how long it took them to get your account authorized.

Thanks!

2. FooBar

FooBar Member

Authorized?? I signed up and was on right away with no further ado...

3. doodyhead

well, I've had a name change, & moved recently (marriage) so I figure that they couldn't verify my info. They use experian, & I haven't been able to get an experian report online, either. They want me to send info too.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

The correct answers are in their computer...
    They have to match...

When my mortgage payment went up $11, I was wondering weather to put old or new amount...old one worked...but addresses and names may be more important to be EXACT..

5. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Doodyhead (low self-esteem?), I had to send proof of identity, and I got an email that said my account was ready in about 10 days. Hang in there or call them.

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Same for me, I had to verify..took about 5 days from mailing for me. Then I got an email like Mike did.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

10 DAYS???...ISN'T 10 MINUTES LONG ENOUGH?

8. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I guess that was written poorly. The process took 10 days by snail mail. After the email arrived (10 days after I mailed the information), I had instant access to the site.

9. doodyhead

they wouldn't let me fax the info...bastards. You know, I appreciate the fact that they are taking steps to help ensure no one else gets your info... but please... what is someone going to do with MY info? Pay my chargeoffs for me? LOL