? for those who applied for th

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Dec 24, 2000.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: You Can Get this Visa/ATM

I called their 800 #. They said I could open an account either by phone or online. Only problem is deposits would have to be made by mail or wire. They did say they expect to open offices here by March of this new year. I may go ahead and open an account online now that I'll be able to use when they open up here. Tomorrow I am going into the cu and demand that they give me a debit card or I'll close my accounts on the spot. The cu did give me an atm card good only at their atm's. Tonight I went to get some cash and guess what? Their atm is unable to process my request at this time, which means unless I drive across town to another atm I am broke..what a crock.

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

RE: You Can Get this Visa/ATM

That's Bullshit....

I personally opened up an account over the phone w/ Washington Mutual. They told me that I had to send a minimum of $100 to this address and I had to put this reference number on my check. I think there is an issue w/ sending them a money order. They want a personal check....you might want to check on that. Then they sent me a signature card and a tax form to fill out. I sent those back and my checks came ASAP! Visa check card came shortly after that. They are a good bank to bank at. Keep in mind that they will run you through chexsystems! I am on chexsystems but I got around that! I'm not at liberty to talk about how......but if anyone wants to know, email me! ;-D

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

DO IT - GO TO THE BANK

Do it and they will issue you a card - on your talking to a MGR. Then, if not, have the MGR prepare a Cashiers Check on the spot.

Let us know!

You are the customer - if they don't do it - screw em!

Dogman :)

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RE: SARCASTIC RESPONSE 3

What about PEEP Shows? 0 0

5. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Let Us Know

FYI - you can have direct deposit to WASH Mut-
    and their GOLD Checking is good.
    You get the Gold Visa immediately - ABOUT 5-10
    BUS DAYS.

Do it or tell your CU you are talking with WASH MUT about the flexibility of having gold visa checking.

cya

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: Let Us Know

Opened an account by phone with Washington Mutual today. My credit union told me they would have to run another credit report for the debit card "because it does have the visa logo you know" I said "yeah so". I couldn't get a straight answer as to why after having been a customer this long they couldn't give me a debit card based on my performance, so, I closed my accounts and said adios.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

My ATM card was $10.00 NO credit report.

8. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

for which bank?

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

For a local bank called FIRST NATIONAL BANK...they have like 10 branches in NORTHERN COLORADO