Ford Credit Refuses to Change

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MikeG, May 8, 2001.

1. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Hi All,

So I sent a letter via planetfeedback to Ford Motor Credit asking them to change my account status. My credit report has them listed as pays 60-90 days late. I was 60-90 days late 2 years ago. So now I'll try with the CRAs.

Michael C. Glass

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Since you were 60-90 days late 2 years ago, it would be typical of Ford Credit to change the status of your account to 60-90 days late 24 TIMES!!!! They have no clue what is going on and I'm glad that my bogus paid chargeoff auto loan that they are fraudulently reporting will be off my reports in 10 months.

3. melsy

melsy Member

I am fed up with them too. I paid off my car loan with them 3 or 4 years ago. The loan was opened in 1992. They are reporting that I had 15 30-day lates. (3 months ago they reported it as 9 30-day lates) So how in the heck did I get 6 more lates in three months on an account that was paid off several years ago? It shows as $0 balance and closed. I have disputed this with Equifax and explained how that is impossible. So far they have verified it 3 times. I called Ford Credit and spoke to a woman who said my payment history is no longer in their system, although their department did indeed report those lates. She told me to have Equifax contact her directly for the investigation and she would have them remove ALL lates. So I disputed it with EQ and gave them her info but it still came back verified. Obviously EQ did not call this lady. Just drives me nuts that Ford is reporting incorrectly, yet I'm the one who has to dispute it. Why won't they just update it to fix their own mistake??!!! I've spent way too much time on this. I'm goint to write them a validation letter and if it's still on my report after 30 days - lawsuit!

4. jean1221

jean1221 Well-Known Member

I also had problems with them they stink!

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

There credit sounds like their cars

F ix

O r

R epair

D aily

6. cable666

cable666 Well-Known Member

Found
    On
    Road