Ford Credit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cross, Jan 8, 2001.

1. cross

cross Guest

I applied for a Ford Credit loan this week-end, once you apply you can look at the status on the internet. My status says that they were unable to process my application electronically and to call the dealership. The dealership has no idea what I am talking about, and calls to the Ford 1-800 get me nowhere. Is this pretty much a rejection? Do they not say outright online if your application is denied? Our credit is very bad, with a few small good points, I don't want to waste my time redoing an application with the dealership if they are just going to say no.

2. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Sounds like the same customer service you get when they screw up your credit and won't respond to even the simplest letters. Stay away from Ford Credit. They look good on the outside but they are rotten to the core. Ask MP$40 about this one.

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I just can't even comment! But according to some people, we are just 1 of the FEW who have had problems w/ Ford Credit. Whatever...

4. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

One as in me and you??????

5. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Oh, by the way...FC

By the way MP, Experian has now verified this for the third time at that address that my letter came back from, Return to sender Address Unknown. Yikes, Oh my ACHING ass.
    Oops...Sorry everyone.

6. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

RE: Oh, by the way...FC

Sorry to hear this! That's too bad. I on the other hand am hoping that Junum will get this trade removed from my report COMPLETELY! If not, then I'll wait for it to fall off in 1 year (2/02).