Found our house

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, May 16, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Thanks

Whoodeehoodee! That's good news!

I'm glad for you and your entire family! Please keep us posted on things like what additional stuff they ask (or don't ask) you for. But, then, it occurrs to me..if they don't ask you for it, how could you know. Sorry, long day with 120 13-year olds.

Again, Mom, I'm thrilled for you! ::::::::::doing the Avalanche Dance::::::::::::::

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Nana,

I will keep you posted, so far they have everything I just keep updating our pay stubs and deciding which home owners, settlement firm etc to choose from.

I should be hearing from the processor ( just say darn underwriter would they lol), she is supposed to introduce herself, I am sure she will ask the same questions I already answered, then I will speak with the closer who will arrange everything.

I can not WAIT til this is over and I hope to not go through this again for many years, heck I won't move I will just add on:)

Mom

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Geez, that's a lot of work. Is that what I have ahead of me? I can only hope I get past the approval to get to this stage.

I tell you...if we talk about the old days around this place, for me it would be the days of assumable loans. I remember picking the house to closing in 2 weeks. Did I read right? You will close on June 29th??

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

We will probably close last week of June, but that was my picking, the lender said we could go sooner if we wanted, but closing end of this month wasn't really possible I guess I could have pushed it but wanted to wait til schools out etc and to avoid some interest I elected to close near end of the month (June).

Most people I talk with usually close 60 days after finding their house, I guess we aren't that far off even though we got the approval before the house

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

That's interesting info (another reason to love this board). As I had planned on moving in July, that might really work. I have no clue how all this works (gee, that isn't obvious, is it?) so this is fascinating.

I'm still waiting on my stuff..he got it Monday (documentation, etc.) Anxiously awaiting our scores now...I'm just buying the house to get a score...HAHAH..

Settled an old lawsuit with those idiots from SF and so it will help a little right now with the move an all. I'm so antsy....

I think your timing is nice in that you can really do it right. Too often I've done a fast move and it has been horrible. It's frustrating when you have to search everywhere for the underwear drawer that you packed in a rush with the motor oil.

eheheh