Free Debt Consultations & Credit Repair Program

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by debtexpert, Oct 10, 2010.

1. debtexpert

debtexpert New Member

Hello! Just joined the forum and think that I will stick around for a while! There seems to be a lot of interaction amongst members.

I work for a company that helps those in debt to repair their credit - and not everything that we do costs the consumer anything!We offer free debt consultations and materials that pertain to fixing YOUR credit. We understand that not everyone's problems are the same.

Check out the site in my profile. It's under construction but you will find some information that you may need if you contact us!

Thanks!

2. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Welcome to the forum, and we hope you stick around to offer some of that "free" advice here as well.

3. debtexpert

debtexpert New Member

Just saw the response to my posting.

As far as MY work with credit-repair-program ... I do general office stuff; though, I am learning on-the-fly and hoping to start schooling soon.

I am sure that the " " around free is due to apprehension caused by many of these online companies but I can assure you that Vladimir (the company's CEO who actually answers the phone) is more-than-willing to provide people with free counseling and can get the materials that people need - or the credit expert that they need!