FREE Equifax report + FICO $0.00

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Nov 19, 2003.

1. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: FREE Equifax report + FICO $0.00

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea for the moderator to place this link on top so everyone could see it and get the link. I think it would be, and it would AID in CHOD w/ bumpage. hehe, just a thought. What do others think?

2. OleMissReb

OleMissReb Well-Known Member

I think they will eventually find out about this and put an end to it...

3. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I thought it said on the site that it ends January 9th, so I doubt they will do anything, but there is always the possibility. Look at the bright side, it's still working and right now that's all that matters.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

free *B* till then, thats $12.95 * how many times?

lol

5. chris1977

chris1977 Member

this isnt working for me.....after the quiz it bumps me to the general equifax page.......help...

6. david1

david1 Well-Known Member

It worked very good for me. I have been using it for last 1 month now and all my 9 got bumped. I had singed up cw gold also prior to I saw this thread and got stuck for 3 month but it helped to get 'b' faster. They sent me warning email few times saying my file will split if I pull cw gold everyday, what do they know anyway?

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: FREE Equifax report + FICO $0.00

DEAR CRA---->"A SPLIT FILE DUE TO YOUR NEGLIGENCE IS NOT MY PROBLEM"

A SPLIT FILE IS FIXABLE WITH A $1,000 LETTER

8. jb6969

jb6969 Well-Known Member

I originally filed BK 7 in Dec. 2002. Because of a payment to my grandmother($6k) that the trustee wanted to take, my attorney converted it to a CH. 13. I intentionally defaulted on it so that it would get dismissed, and then I could refile a CH. 7 again after the 1 year mark had passed with my payment to my grandmother.

I refiled CH. 7 in Aug. 2003. It was discharged on October 15. On Nov. 1st I pulled my reports and disputed 6 listings as "not mine." 2 of the disputes were for the bankruptcy filings - both of them, 2 of them were FUSA cc accounts that were incorrectly reporting as "charged off," and the other 2 were accounts with a credit union that held my auto loan that I had reaffirmed on. The reason I disputed those was because the CU was reporting them as "included in bankruptcy." These 2 accounts were current and always good - because they were tied to my suv.

Well, I received a letter from EQ that said they verfied that the FUSA accounts were mine. About a week later, I received a letter that said the could not verify the 2 CU accounts and those were deleted. It also said that it could not verify my Aug. 2003 filing, and that was deleted. Finally, it said that it did verify my Dec. 2002 filing, and that would remain on my report.

Why the BK 7 that was granted the discharge was removed is beyond me. All I can say is that I got lucky. But now I have more questions than answers.

Since FUSA will continue to report those accounts as charged off, in order to prove them wrong, I would have to say they were included in my bankruptcy. Being that my discharged bankrutpcy was deleted, the dismissed filing would show that the FUSA accounts never were discharged. Can EQ put the Aug. 2003 filing back onto my report?
    What is the recommendation to get the dismissed BK 7 filing removed from my report?

9. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
    If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
    click Detect Network Settings
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer
    ==================
    This is all I got out of it.

10. james

james Well-Known Member

Thank you for your interest! Our records show that you have already ordered this product. Please return to the MyEquifax section to access the products and services you've ordered. If you believe this to be an error, please contact our Customer Care department at Equifax Customer Care or 1-877-797-4403, 7 days a week between the hours of 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM Eastern Time Zone

This is the message I am getting when I try to login with my Equifax user id and password. I used the free link yesterday and want to pull again today, but I keep getting this message. Yes, I went through the Household link again and answered the survey and put in the bogus info for HH and the Equifax page comes up but it won't let me pull again. Did they catch on? Any advice?

11. jb6969

jb6969 Well-Known Member

You have to use a different email/user account. Just make one up on hotmail. that's what I have been doing and it works each time.

12. james

james Well-Known Member

jb6969 ,
    Thanks for the help. I was able to pull again.

13. lbrown59

P.S.
    Still getting the above every time I try.

14. sam

sam Well-Known Member

15. mylena0304

mylena0304 New Member

james,
    the message you got was because you tried to pull twice in 24 hours. You have to wait the full 24 since the last time you pulled or you will get that.

16. lbrown59

I've never gotten anything else even from the very first try.

17. cma

cma Well-Known Member

Worked like a charm!

Thanks Sam!

18. james

james Well-Known Member

mylena0304,

Thanks for the clarification. I knew I was doing it right to begin with. I am just a little anxious about pulling on EQ. I have had my first taste of B* on EQ. I lost 3 Inq in two days. Only 6 more to go! :)
    I have been pulling PG everyday since 10-18-03 and with the new success that I have enjoyed decided to join CW gold to expedite things along. I was also able to wipe TU clean except for 2 pesky insurance inq's that were older than the others that went bye-bye. I think I remember George having the same problem. Da*n insurance companies. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

19. luckymom

luckymom Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this. I haven't been active on my credit for some time now. I got a 753.

20. lbrown59

It sure as heck don't work here.