FREE Equifax report + FICO $0.00

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Nov 19, 2003.

1. LL877201

LL877201 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: FREE Equifax report + FICO $0.00

Doesn't work here either!

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

what is you guys using? Works fine at my work (ISP) and on comcast cable modem.

Make sure you got no proxy settings in IE and your net-nanny is shutdown lol.

maybe aol is banned lol. I shouldn't say that.

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WORKS ON IE

4. jenz

jenz Well-Known Member

rumor has it they are capturing IP's now...don't know how accurate that rumor is...if your on a network (your ip should change) you will be able to get on easier than those that are say at home.

i don't believe that though - i think they are just starting to figure out whos abusing the offer.

as far as those that can't get on at all like lbrown - have no idea. call equifax and have them do it for you.

5. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

I just pulled it again without any trouble.

Guys, you have to use a diferent e-mail address when filled the sweepstakes.

6. james

james Well-Known Member

I was able to pull again and I lost another Inq. That's 4 in 3 days. I guess Santa did get my letter. ;) 5 more to go. Thank you all for all of the wonderful knowledge that I have learned from all of you in such a short amount of time.

7. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: FREE Equifax report + FICO $0.00

Tried that still didn't work.

8. va

va Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: FREE Equifax report

yep.......it just worked for me! you have to spell your name differently to enter the sweepstakes, then when it gets to equifax just use the login information from a previous equifax order and it will take you straight to a new cr and score!
    GOOD LUCK

9. sam

sam Well-Known Member

jenz do yo have any idea how many people are behind proxies? like all aol users lol.

capturing great idea, bad for customers.

10. gatorlove

gatorlove Member

11. sam

sam Well-Known Member

keep trying the server did that 3 times to me yesterday. then on the 4th try it worked.

i think household servers suck

12. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Tried just now got this again as always!
    The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

-----------------
    Please try the following:
    Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
    To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
    If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
    click Detect Network Settings
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

13. james

james Well-Known Member

lbrown59,
    Do you have any problems with any other websites or just this one? You may need to reinstall Windows. When my OS became so corrupt I was able to access some websites but not others. It seems to me that may be the problem. I hope this might help.
    James

P.S. I am not an IT professional. Just a guy trying to help :)

14. suedan217

suedan217 Well-Known Member

I am getting the message that I have already ordered this product. Has anyone else been able to reorder without a problem?

15. trent1059

trent1059 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: FREE Equifax report

use a different e-mail address easc time(make one up) and wait 24 hours between
    attempts

16. faztcobra

faztcobra Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FREE Equifax report + FICO $0.00

You have to wait at least 24 hours before ordering a new one. After 24 hrs and 1 minute, you're good to go! It'll give you a re-order warning. Just click "yes" and follow the steps.

17. sam

sam Well-Known Member

time to upgrade to xp pro , lbrown59

18. Qutec

Qutec Member

Anyone get this??

We're sorry. We were unable to complete your entire order. Please carefully review the order status below to see which products were not able to be delivered. You will not be charged for the undelivered products.

You may contact our Customer Care department at 1-877-47GUARD (1-877-474-8273) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for further assistance.

I did the secret qualification questions, and it said that it found my file. But then I get this crap!

ARRRRRGGG