Free report from Equifax?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Killer, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Killer

Killer Guest

Tonight I obtained my free credit report from worthknowing.com (Trans Union) and my free report iplace.com (Experian). So tell me where do I get free Equifax report? (Haven't been denied credit because of Equifax...I'm on the no inquiry wagon)

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I don't think there is one Killer, if it exists I haven't found it yet. It would be good though. then we could get all three for free:)

Mom

3. Killer

Killer Guest

Mom I am going to search the internet until I find one! I will definitely post it if I find it!

4. Larry

Larry Guest

Same here Killer... It must be out there somewhere.

5. dolly

dolly Guest

You are entit;ed to one free credit report per year if you live in one of the following states: Colorado, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or Vermont

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Answer is www.freecreditreport.com You access it online but they will send you tracking number and passcode in mail. Then you go back in and submit for online access. You will have 30 days to cancel your membership and your report is free.

7. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

Once and for all folks, are these hard or soft inquiries?

-Alwilda Smith

8. Anthony R

Anthony R Guest

Iam trying to get a copy of my credit report, I have been turned down for a credit card and trying to find out why