Frequency Of Disputes

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by recka, Aug 2, 2001.

1. recka

recka Active Member

All right, here is where I'm at. I was considering signing up with Junum but got cold feet after reading all of the mixed results. So I started off a round of online disputes myself on 7/28. I only disputed a couple of items on each report, thinking that disputing all derogs at once may set off a red flag with the cra's. Was this a good move or waste of time?
    My other question is how long have you all waited before sending out your next round of disputes? Should I wait until I get the results of the first ones, or should I just give it a couple of weeks and dispute some of the other items that I didn't dispute originally?

2. recka

recka Active Member

sorry, wanted to bump this back to the beginning to see if anyone would answer....

3. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

When I was doing my own disputes, I waited until I got the results back before sending out new disputes. It is a really slow process. I have junum now and they are sending out disputes every 2 weeks. That seems to be a better deal because the time frame is a little quicker.

You have to remember that the US mail and the CRA's run at snail's pace and it may prolong the dispute process. So keep that in mind too.

I have been with Junum since April and they have only gotten 2 deletions so far. Nothing else has gotten back to me. I'm waiting to see what happens next to see if they have gotten more deletions or not. That will make or break my relationship with them.

Good luck!