"Frivolous"

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by zGuru, Sep 16, 2001.

1. zGuru

zGuru New Member

I've read several different times that when a person initiates a dispute with a credit bureau, it's not a good idea to use a typical letter that one may find in a credit repair manuals. This is especially true if the letter may state legal statute, or language that the "typical" individual would not usually use. The reasoning is that this type of language may be a tip off, indicating a frivolous claim. Have any of you found this to be true?

Thanks
    Guru

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

===============Why would their 2Nd.mistake be anymore frivolous than their first?===============

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Probably depends upon how busy the terrorist is at the time, how close it is to quitting time or lunch break or simply because they need a new chuckle.

Calling the legitimate demand for an investigation "frivolous" is just another of the tricks the terrrorists use to throw the investigator off track.

Terrorists use any excuse they can dream up to obfuscate, befuddle, bamboozle and confuse.

You simply have to be smarter than they are to circumvent their tricks.

4. lbrown59

Right Bill why should I buy their 2Nd.lie just cause I didn't buy their first one?

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I have tried to "TWEAK" for PERFECTION on my credit reports from time to time...I have had the dispute denied, they called it "FRIVOLOUS" ...

I WAS REQUESTING PERFECTION ON OPEN DATE...CREDIT LIMIT..."ACCOUNT CLOSED BY CONSUMER" (NOT JUST CLOSED)...PAID/NEVER LATE...ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE STATED AS "REVOLVING" (THEY HAD "UNKNOWN)...

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE 100% ACCURATE, NOT 60%...

6. lbrown59

George are you sure they are even at 60%?Sounds high to me/Seems like 25 % for them might be streaching it for them!