Full Spectrum Lending

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Jan 20, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Has anyone gone to them to get a mortgage? I'll be in the market for a home this summer (if all goes well) and I was wondering about other's experiences with them? I've visited their website and I'm VERY impressed. I did the "credit evaluator" and I'll have a B in a few months. THAT felt good (at least). Let me know!

2. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Add alpha mortgage to your sites to check out. I'll be looking around the same time as you for a mortgage.

I liked both their sites. Alpha Mortgage sent me stuff next day air. All I did was inquire about if they serviced Ohio as well as TX. hehehe

Kelly

3. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Thanks Kelly! I'll be sure the check them out too.

I'm working on getting 6 baddies off my CRA (not a lot of money either). Afterwards, I'm thinking I'll try to get Junum to do something about the foreclosure I had. (Long story - not really my fault).

So keep your fingers crossed and if things work out for you (before me), let me know how your experience was.

4. John S

John S Guest

Very high rates, but if you must buy now, and you have B/C credit, then they are an option for you.

5. steve

steve Well-Known Member

If and when you need motgage help, let me know. I can get you through a company that gives real rates for people that has even had a BR in the last six months. They tell me 99% are approved and they work fast.