Futurecard and First National

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jan 21, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Futurecard and First National are both recommended by the Credit Card Network here for those of us with damaged credit. They are listed as unsecured cards.

Has anyone had any experience with them? When applying did they come back and ask to see a telephone bill and pay stub etc? Or did they just send you the card hassell free?

How are these companies to work with? Do they give limit increses?

What CRA did they pull or did they pull all 3?

Thanks for putting up with all my questions.

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

My apologies.

I checked the terms and conditions on these cards. They are horrible. I have no interest in them at all.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: these are despicable..

Really bad. I mean if Everyone turns you down, you should go work on your credit file, then come back and apply for the subprimes again before trying these folks :)

4. M WIlliams

M WIlliams Guest

RE: Futurecard and First Natio

They are a scam. They say that you can get credit regardless of you credit history, however a day after you apply they send you an email stating you need to apply for a secured card. Don't waste time with them.

5. William Wa

William Wa Guest

RE: these are despicable..

To be honest, 1st NetCard is a better deal than FutureCard. 0% interest, essentially a $500 secured card, and your fees are only $6 a month (and a one time upfront fee).

Fee wise and interest wise, that is a much better deal than the Future card offers.