FYI - BofA banking

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Dec 29, 2000.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I had a check clear on Nov 20 for the amount of $200 and the same check cleared AGAIN on Dec. 8th. for another $200. It took 11 days for them to credit my account. And my account did not have enough to cover the $200 so they covered it and charged me NSF fees. I had them reverse the fees and I got my $200 bucks back.

I also had a check clear for $75 which was written for $25. The good thing about that was the check was for my Target card, I got credit for $75 and actually only paid $25. The bank ate that one. I am hoping that they do the same with the $200 one. It was a deposit for my Optima card. Now that would be nice.

So if you bank with BofA watch them!!! I thought I would share that because of the previous post.

2. Killer

Killer Guest

Incredible! Those are huge mistakes!

3. BNZBABE

BNZBABE Guest

I had something similar happen with a 10$ check being cleared as 100$. My boston store account was credited 100$ and i got back the 90 from the bank........SWEET

4. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

I love BofA banking! I just had to say I have never had anything but great experiences, but I do have the premier banking. I never pay any fees, everything is free (no I do not work for BofA but they give it free to professionals, i.e., lawyers, doctors, CPAs, etc.). I have a relationship manager so I all I have to do is pick up the phone and call him and he takes care of it all! We just got our mortgage through them too- they were great!

Just wanted to share my positive experiences!
    Elizabeth