George's Black Cloud..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Jul 14, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

...keeps on growing...CITIBANK is giving everybody cards (EASY) except me...DENIED AGAIN!!!!!

I GUESS I SHOULD GIVE UP.

:(

2. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

George
    Sorry to hear that..Do you know what the criteria is for a citibank card ??WHich beaurea do they pull from ?

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

George, what was their reason for denial?

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

EXPERIAN

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

...THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF CREDIT WE WOULD ISSUE, WHEN ADDED TO YOUR EXISTING OBLIGATIONS...WOULD EXCESSIVELY INCREASE YOUR DEBT BURDEN IN RELATION TO TOTAL INCOME PROVIDED.

:(

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THEY MUST NOT HAVE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION, THE BALANCE TRANSFERS THAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO...

7. Saar

Saar Banned

No black clounds buddy, just something wrong w/ what you're doing w/ your credit or w/ your ratios.

Why don't you post ALL your tadelines, along w/ reported balance & limit, and we'll take it from there?

In 1-6 months you can have a dream credit report.

Saar

8. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Have you tried to Contact Them by phone???

I would also suggest trying Planet feedback. Write that you where applying specifically for the Balance Transfer. Tell them about the letter you have got and see what response is. Nothing to loose...

Good Luck George...

Sorry about the Denial.. :-(

MartysGirl

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

HOW CAN GETTING~~~SAY $20,000...BALANCE TRANSFERRING THAT AMOUNT TO ANOTHER CREDIT CARD...NOW I OWE MORE MONEY???

I THINK I OWE EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY!!!!
    UNLESS THEY CHARGE A BALANCE TRANSFER FEE...SO I OWE $50.00 MORE...THAT IS A SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN MY DEBT LOAD?????

10. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

With your extra $20,000 in credit you could finally decide it's time for that mid-life crisis, charge a Corvette, drive up to Northern Nevada and live it up for a few weeks at a brothel.

11. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Thats Funny DaveLV...

ROTFLMAO.....!!!!!

MartysGirl

12. chriscraft

chriscraft Well-Known Member

DaveLV, what would be wrong with doing that? It might not help your credit report, but sure would spruce up the attitude a bit !!!

13. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Did I give you the impression I thought there was anything wrong with that? Citibank might think so, but I sure don't.

It might even deflate the ALL CAPS thing... :)

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

That would involve PURCHASES @ 19.90%...
    The ONLY reason I applied...is the 2.99% for 9 months...possibly 18 months...

15. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

When I get mad...I YELL!!!!!!!!!

ALSO...I have CASE SENSITIVE PASSWORDS...
    And I don't spend all my time here...

16. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

A few things in life are worth 19.9% :)

17. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Geoge,

If it makes you feel any better one of the best things about visiting this board is reading your posts! I do enjoy them.

As for that black cloud, it will be gone soon. You wait and see.

Manny

18. brad

brad Well-Known Member

George,sorry about the turn-down.May I ask,did you apply on-line? And how long did it take for them to respond? I applied 8 days ago to a PREAPROVED OFFER-and a balance transfer and have not heard anything sense then.Thanks.

19. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ON-LINE 07/09/2001
    DENIED ON 07/10/2001

GOT DENIAL YESTERDAY...

20. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Goerge..I'm sorry to hear this happened to you...i'm sending El Paso sunshine to chase away your black cloud!

(By the way, from what I hear of Colorado the last few days, Black Cloud is right!)