Get a fresh credit start

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chistopher, Apr 19, 2000.

1. chistopher

chistopher Guest

it has changed my credit life, IT,s Real and it works. because have the results in my wallet,
    2 new visa credit cards under my new credit account. I checked this out for my self for
    six month before i began to market it. and they do what they say. if your credit blemished ,or want more privacy go to
    www.privacyline.com/a/2048

2. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

It's called file segregation and it is illegal.

3. kannis

kannis Guest

if you notice the mention that privacyline
    segregates the credit files is not mention in the
    site because they dont segregate files. but simply provides you with a number only for credit purposes. I also have the sevice
    it's worked well for. i dont sell it, but its well needed for some. it is legal to have another number istead of ssn to apply for credit. illegal to use ein/tin for that purpose because its goverment issued. if you dont all ready no, the SSN was designed for credit purposes. but is a account# to sat aside funds from your employment to use at a later date in one old age to be secure financaly in sociaty, and for tax purposes that it. but ofcourse the is the of living is going up higher than the interest in the SS account. so it realy it has nothing nothing to do credit in its orgin the 30's or 40's so its uses has been OVER extened. that the this is ok and has been since 1989 and has over 500.000 satisfied clients

4. kannis

kannis Guest

correction

SSN was NOT designed for cedit purposes

5. curiouser

RE: totally illegal scam

Despite what Christopher, Kannis and Lee say (might the be the same person, they are all making consistent grammar and spelling mistakes?) this is file segregation and it is illegal. When a credit application asks for your SSN they are asking for that -- to give any other info, EIN, TIN or some other number that someone is charging you for is still fraud. Send that application through the US Mail and its mail fraud. Don't just take my word for it. Look at the following four articles (this is just a small sampling.)

http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles/smartbuy/scam/3422.asp

http://dodgeglobe.com/storeis/020399/bus_020399018.shtml

http://www.dispatch.com/news/bus99/fb99/cred0203.html

http://www.phillylawyer.com/Legal_News/Today_s_News__7.htm

Don't try this.

6. steve

steve Well-Known Member

I agree it is illegal to use a TIN OR EIN number in place of your SS#.
    The feds will come down hard on you for this but don't worry you want go to jail.

The reason you want because the Credit Bureaus are still in business and the feds have not put them in jail for puting negative info on your or anyone else credit file which is a felony crime to enter false info on a credit file.
    What everyone is doing is playing the credit bureaus game and they don't like it.

7. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

Oh its the same person all right for all three, no doubt about that. Its funny how this "individual" (who the hell knows what his real name is) goes out of his way to use a hushmail account then screws it up so pathetically by posting under "Lee" while he did change the email address he was totally unware that is i.p. address remained the same, the "Kannis" address is virtually identical, perhaps another machine or phone line.

Whatever one may say about the merits of this procedure when somebody who is trying to push this starts using the hardline multi-posts to himself typically used by most scammers its time for him to 'get the hell out of our presence' any attempt at being taken seriously has been shot!

BTW, your last three urls did not go through, perhaps are outdated? who knows.

8. BOB

BOB Guest

LET ME ADD TO CURIOUSER'S POST, MAIL FRAUD
    WILL COST YOU A HEAVY FINE, AND POSSIBLE
    JAIL TIME, PLUS A HELL OF ALOT FOR ATTORNEY
    FEES, IF YOU THINK IT'S WORTH IT GO FOR IT,
    BUT WHEN AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT REMEMBER YOU
    WERE WARNED. Personally I think anyone that
    uses this illegal system is so STUPID they
    deserve to get caught. I figure about
    up to $100,000 fine, up to 10 years in prison, and attorney fees (Who knows)!!!
    Is it really worth it?

9. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: Its not illegal if you hav

Well Bobby, believe it or not, I actually concur with you on this.

The CRA's have demonstrated conclusively they are totally dishonest and corrupt and ignore government laws and regulations constantly on a daily basis as money is their sole concern.

While I feel no moral ambiguity about sinking to the Credit Bureau's level. The fact remains these small companies and the typical consumer has by no means the $$ to grease the palms of the legislators and officials that prevents them from being prosecuted.

10. curiouser

Well, Bobby, hate to prove you wrong on this one. Take a look at United States v. Sparks, US Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 10/27/95. (www.law.emory.edu/4circuit/Oct95/945721.html) While the central legal issue was whether the trial court erred in not allowing the defendant to rescind a guilty plea, the defendant was sentenced to 52 months in prison for knowingly and fraudulently using another number besides her SSN to secure an auto loan.

For those people who still want to argue that file segregation is totally legal consider section 1014 of 18 United States Code:
    "Whoever knowingly makes any false statement for the purpose of influencing in any way the action of any institution the accounts of which are insured by the FDIC. . .upon any application. . .or loan shall be guilty of a crime."

11. curiouser

Oops, sorry. Typing too fast and not proofreading afterwards. For anyone who is interested, I pulled these this afternoon off of Yahoo. Do a search on "file segregation." You'll find these and then some. Funny, the only people who say that it is a good idea are those who are selling this "service."

Sorry to all if I am beating a dead horse here. This practice really makes me angry. The people who advocate it are making a profit off of people who are frequently desperate. Telling people that this is perfectly legal is a lie. It is encouraging people to commit a felony.

12. steve

steve Well-Known Member

If the credit bureaus put negative information on your credit report knowing it is false info what do it make the bureau.

13. steve

steve Well-Known Member

If the credit bureaus put negative information on your credit report knowing it is false info what do it make the bureaus a angel.

If we build a false credit report the feds are knocking at the door.

Who has the most money------Big 3 Or you

14. curiouser

Well, Bobby, if a CRA knowingly inserts false information in a credit report or continues to report false information, there are recourses under the FCRA (weak as it may be) and there is also the option of suing in civil court.

But the point of my original post was to correct the misconception that no one goes to jail for supplying false info on a credit application. People do.

I agree consumer protection laws regarding credit bureaus need to be stronger. The real irony of this is that most of us have strong negative feelings about the bureaus, but this antipathy isn't being communicated effectively to legistators. I've had my US Representative and two senators tell me that their constituents aren't too concerned about the bureaus.

It is possible to correct errors on your credit report via legal means. It can be time consuming and frustrating. As for correct derogatory information, time heals all wounds. Work on re-establishing your credit legally.

15. Moe,Larry,

Moe,Larry, Guest

The Credit Bureaus have no respect for the comsumer only the subscriber.

I think the people with bad credit is SCARED to sue the credit bureaus if everybody that have bad credit file a suit it will turn heads in Washington.

16. curiouser

Well, Bobby, I don't think I've ever defended the credit bureaus.

To be perfectly frank, I think the bureaus are more incompetent than nefarious. Here's why: I have racked by brains to figure out a possible motive for the bureaus to set out to insert false info in someone's report. How does the bureau benefit from deliberately messing up someone's credit file?

That's not to say they are perfect. There errors are many and these errors have harmed people. And they aren't always terribly concerned about correcting these errors.

But I know that saying that the bureaus are maintaining incorrect info on a slew of consumers and therefore, your honor, I had no choice but to falsify my SSN on a loan app, isn't going to fly as a defense.

17. curiouser

A lot of suits against bureaus are tossed out of court for one reason: the consumer earned their bad credit and the credit bureau was merely reporting accurate information.

Suing the bureau because you have bad credit isn't going to do much. Suing because of reporting errors that cause harm is a resource that I wish more consumers would consider. There is a post from yesterday or the day before with info on a Seattle attorney who is filing a class action suit. I applaud him.

Back to my main point. See legal means, file segregation is not legal.

18. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

Well I wouldn't say the credit bureaus willfully and knowlingly report false information rather if you pay them they will report it and care less if its accurate or not.

I will be very interested in seeing if TransUnion's policy changes after MBA beats NCO Collection service in court and demonstrates conclusively that this fraudulent company is willfully reporting to TransUnion false and outdated information.

If it keeps reporting information from this crooked company and others under investigation/lawsuits it may very well find itself under investigation/lawsuit itself.

My personal opinion is that TransUnion is the greediest and the stupidest of the 3 and will place the noose around its own neck. I, for one, will not be sorry when it is placed out of business.

19. christophe

christophe Guest

Its real and lawful

If it was a scam, am sure they wouldn't be around as long as they have , since 1989 and two years on the web . so they must doing something right. scams don't send product as promised , when paid for . this company does. so this improper sugestion is incorect. if one follow instrutions as definded in the site and other info provided there are no laws broken. may its not for you

20. christophe

christophe Guest

Its real and lawful

If it was a scam, am sure they wouldn't be around as long as they have , since 1989 and two years on the web . so they must doing something right. scams don't send product as promised , when paid for . this company does. so this improper sugestion is incorect. if one follow instrutions as definded in the site and other info provided there are no laws broken. maybe its not for you