Get a fresh credit start

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chistopher, Apr 19, 2000.

1. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

RE: Its real and awful

Its real and AWFUL Had to correct that typo.
    Regards Credit Ranger

2. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

RE: Its real and lawful

I presume as they are NOT issuing an EIN they are making up a compatible ss # that wont make the credit bureau computer's go tilt. I have visited the website and see that you are really working hard for that $50 fee.
    best C.R.

3. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

RE: Its real and lawful--NO!

The fact that a company is still in business, therefore it is not advocating or promoting an illegal activity is a false syllogism.
    When you apply for credit and the creditor asks for your social security number on the application and you put down a number besides your SSN, you are committing fraud, pure and simple. You are obtaining credit under false pretenses. Even if you aren't indicted, here are some other repercussions if you get caught. The creditor can close your account and demand payment in full immediately. The reason? A false statement on your application. Look at the terms and conditions on any application, every creditor maintains the right to close an account for false statements on an application. Also a notation will be put in your credit report that your account was closed for false statements on an application. Lenders have repossessed cars, even when payments were made in a timely fashion, when this has been discovered. Homes have been foreclosed upon even when the mortgage is paid as agreed. Add to this the possibility of serious jail time, it is a unnecessary risk.

4. Hackberry

Hackberry Guest

Don't listen to curiouser and curiouser he can not show where ONE home are car has been REPO when you are paying as agree the lender wants the money not the home or car.

Hey FAGGOT curiouser and curiouser POST what you are saying let people see that you are just a Sidewalk Sissy looking for Credit Ranger.

5. curiouser

As usual, Bobby, your ignorance is showing. There was a case here in Los Angeles in 1990 where just that happened. Person who had numerous credit problems acquired a home and two cars using a fraudulent SSN. All were taken away from him by the creditors despite never missing a payment. He also did jail time. I know I was part of the defense team when I was a paralegal.

What is this fascination of yours with homosexuality? I don't consider it an insult at all to be called gay. But I do wonder if this is a side of yourself that you wish to explore and are experiencing some self-hatred which is causing you to project this vitriol on others.

6. Hackberry

Hackberry Guest

If there was a case in Los Angeles post it so people can read for themselves.

Document#
    Case#

7. curiouser

This was ten years ago. I no longer have the docket number and even if I did revealing it would be a violation of attorney-clent priviledge. As would revealing the name of the defendant. But look at my post below regarding US v. Sparks.

8. Hackberry

Hackberry Guest

You are wrong it is a PUBLIC DOCUMENT blow that smoke up someone else ASS I KNOW BETTER.

The reason you can not produce it because it never happen.

9. curiouser

You're right. It is a public document and if you were to locate it yourself in the court's index system that would be fine. But as part of the defense team for me to reveal that info would be a violation of attorney/client priviledge. I, as a former employee of a law firm, cannot reveal any names of those clients.

The fact that I take ethics seriously and will not reveal specific information about a former client of my firm doesn't change the fact that file segregation is illegal. It's a felony; if caught you can be prosecuted and items gained because of fraudlent applications can be seized by the creditor.