Go Lexington Go!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, Jun 18, 2001.

1. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

When Privista updated this afternoon, and I pulled my full Equifax report, I see NINE tradelines being disputed.

Also -- many of you saw my post a couple of weeks ago about the letter I wrote to Discover, and the resultant credit of some fees back to my account. Well, it looks like they also pulled a hard inquiry on June 13th. The only two hard inquiries on my Equifax report are from Discover, one on September 18th of last year and then this one. I just dropped them a letter asking them to convert these to soft inquiries.

2. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

So I guess this means that Lexington has sent the disputes out to the CRA's and its in their hands now? I am on privista too, Lexington just sent out my Round 2's last week...so I hope in a few days I will be able to find out whats is being disputed on my accounts! Good luck!

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey DaveLV!!

My Experian Credentials credit reporting service expires this month. So I am shopping for a new service and Equifax is my worst report.

Have you been satisfied with Privista? I amy be a Lexington client next month.

Thanks - Jim

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Yeah, Privista's great. You get a full updated report once a week, and it lines up 100% with the report I got straight from Equifax.

5. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's in their hands. What I was expressing surprise about is the number of disputes Lexington included in this round. Previously it was three or four accounts at a time. Nine is a huge jump.

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

First, congrats, Dave! I'm not crazy about Privista..mostly because of their error levels..for instance, last week, they lowered my score because they said that I had an inquiry from 2000 that had been there all along....those kind of things make me uneasy...

However, I have to admit to having my heart skip a beat when I saw how much my score had jumped today on their little 100 scale..what a kick!

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks Dave,

I'll check the EQ website for Privista and call them tomorrow.

Keep up the good work letting us know how Lex is working out. It is greatly appreciated.

8. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Nana, the funny thing is my Privista score dropped 6 points from the one Discover inquiry and the nine tradelines being disputed. I don't really subscribe to Privista for their made-up scoring, I just want to see the changes in my report from week to week and especially want to see the Lexington stuff in near-realtime.

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I understand...though I've had problems with them being 2 weeks behind (I also have creditwatch through Equifax so I see this)...

but if truth be told, LOL, I still log in weekly to check it out..so I complain but I use it...not very moral of me, huh? LOL

10. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Even two weeks behind it's better than the six total reports that Credit Watch offers. I feel that I've received value from my Privista subscription. Frankly if I weren't such a freak, I wouldn't need anything at all since I should get update reports every 60 days or so as a result of the Lexington disputes!

11. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL...think we could go round and round on this one..ROFL...

I have a good idea...I'll go with Creditwatch and you go with Privista and we'll both be happy! :)

Boy, I'm such a gifted problem solver, aren't I??

12. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

9 is a huge jump! My round 1, they disputed three items for each CRA....I hope they take me up at notch to 5 or so this time!

13. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

I just checked my privista and I am down 9 points in my age category and 8 points overall! Hopefully, whatever Lexington is doing....it works becuase I need it!

14. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

AW, now, I'm sorry to hear that!! I'm thinking increased points for you! Hoping Lex does the job for you, too! :)