Gone fishin'...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Hope, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Morning Guys and Dolls,

Well, my family decided they need a long weekend to relax and recup before Winter sets in, so as I type, my boyfriend is packing up the extended cab topper with fishing and crabbing gear -- a BUNCH of it!

We're headed to Galveston. I'll miss everyone since I'll have no access to the Internet (they insisted!)

Be good ya'll. (But if you can't be good -- be careful!)

"Love to kiss ya...but I just washed my hair!"
    (Betty Davis)

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Have fun!! Bring me back some fish. ;)

3. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Have a good time!!!!!

Shawn

4. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

She's B-A-A-A-A-C-K!!!

Phew! Got a laundry full of filthy, dirty, stinky fish clothes but I'm still standing!

Prayed to ralph most of the 12 hour deap sea boat trip Saturday. But made up for it with our limit on red snapper (now handily residing -- cleaned and filleted -- in my freezer awaiting a fish fry).

Also got something called a trigger fish, which I'm assured "taste just like chicken, despite the buck teeth". And 20 pounds of shrimp, 20 pounds of blue crab (both on ice right now) and some flounder.

Well, that's our meals for the Autumn and part of Winter.

On the financial note: saw gas prices as low as $1.04!

Got bills, bills, bills on my return (boy, no flies on those CC people.) And was also rewarded with a 14 point Beacon jump (debt went down some).

First thing I did when we got in last night was run to the mailbox (tons of catalogs -- mostly Speigel, what's up with that?).

Another form letter from Equifux saying "we have forward your request on to your local CRA". I haven't disputed anything recently, so what are they talking about? I think they just have nothing else to do sometimes.

The next thing I did was turnon my computer, read my email and catch up on this board. My poor boyfriend trudged into my office with his arms loaded down with reels, rods, tackle box, luggage, etc. and just stared at me!

Tee-hee! For once, I got to give him that dumbfounded stare you guys always give us girls and innocently say to him: "what?"

5. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Re: She's B-A-A-A-A-C-K!!!

Hope,

Glad to see you made it back from the "wilderness adventure".

Let me know when you cook the red snapper(I'll be RIGHT over),& you can stuff that buck tooth joker for a conversation piece.

Sister Girl