Good updates!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by author_22, Sep 4, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

I SECOND THAT!!! Good Lord!!

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Hal:

Well, I'm more than willng to believe that Lizard King knows what he is talking about until such time as he says otherwise or we do find out that no such law exists or whatever.

Until I find out differently, I'm more than willing to believe that he's talking serious munitons there. But in order to use it intelligently (or unintelligently), we almost have to know what it's basis in law really is.

Or that it's all hype and VS. Even if it's all hype and VS, that don't matter so long as the other side don't know any better either. And it at least looks empressive enough to make a lawyer scurry to his lawbooks to see if he might have missed something somewhere. He might even know better deep down, but it's still impressive enough to make him at least scratch his head a bit. And if Lizard King actually can back it up with law then it just might be a really powerful tool in some instances.

Whatever, I'd just like to learn as much about it as I can even if I never use it.

Knowledge can be and is powerful.

3. Zaphod

Zaphod Well-Known Member

I agree with you A.J., this is not the place to be critical and place assumptions and blame on someone else. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

---> Zaphod ;')

4. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. 8^)

Ooh, ahh.

I read that book, or books as I recall...

5. Zaphod

Zaphod Well-Known Member

Great books...too bad he died.

---> Zaphod ;')
    Where the answer to the universe is 42!

6. Quixote

Don't forget; he gave us the very useful concept of the SEP field.

PS Someday I'm gonna beat that record for the world's longest luch break!

7. Quixote

lunch break

dang spel chekr. Only works when I remember to use it.

8. phinneous

phinneous Member

You have friends...good start. Funny, statements say do not staple. A majority of fraud is family fraud. So if all of the information matches, and someone in your household intercepts, you never know, would you? Statements are mailed timely, you just need to pay when you receive them instead of waiting 7-10 days prior to the due date. I address those problems everyday.

9. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Company man. I am glad I don't deal with your company. I'm sure I would know it if I did. My CCC's make mistakes, but none of them talks to me the way you are talking to people on this board. If they did I would have to stop doing business with them.

10. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

SPY!!!!!!!!!!!! SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Maybe he works for Crooks, I mean Cross country bank! hehe

12. Quixote

My mental picture of phinneous, because of name similarity and general whininess, is that cranky baby from Who Framed Roger Rabbit--- Baby Face Finster. His Famous Quote: "I got a forty year old libido and a two year old binky."

No wonder he's so cranky.

13. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

QUOTE]Originally posted by phinneous

You have friends...good start. Funny, statements say do not staple. A majority of fraud is family fraud. So if all of the information matches, and someone in your household intercepts, you never know, would you? Statements are mailed timely, you just need to pay when you receive them instead of waiting 7-10 days prior to the due date. I address those problems everyday.
    [/QUOTE]

Phinneous,

This stuff is all too familiar. Your undertones are so cliché. I can understand your opposing viewpoint. But, I cannot understand your incessant sarcasm and tunnel vision. I used to get so paranoid about sending my bills in on time that I used registered USPS mail return receipt at times when paying off my balance. Once it was posted late and I had proof of their receipt of my payment signed and stamped by Uncle Sam. Now, when I called and complained, the supervisor had enough gull to tell me that the USPS must have been wrong because they never received the payment. Come to find out many months later that this company was being sued in a class action lawsuit for posting payments late over and over. They got it good, but not good enough in my opinion. I am sick and tired of this type of abuse and you seem to have the same intolerable attitude that most of these abusers have. Unfortunately, if your attitude does not change as a contributor, it is inevitable that you will become an unwelcome sore spot for all those who have felt the wrath of your industries malicious lies in the past.

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Gdaddyo:

It's not tunnel vision in this case, it's Optical Rectalosis

Terrible type problem.

I've seen some of those cases before. They seldom survive.

15. Katco

Katco Well-Known Member

I am a fraud investigator for a large city. The statement you made about fraud is simply incorrect.
    You know not of what you speak.

My opinion.. I think you work for a collection agency.

16. phinneous

phinneous Member

Not a big loss most likely....

17. phinneous

phinneous Member

Yeah...that was a great cartoon...I wouldn't classify it as a movie ......

18. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Katco:
    Don't mind him. He's just being Gaseous as usual

19. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

hahahaha!! you are sooooooooo shrewd!! and witty too!

20. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

So, give me some advice. :)