Good updates!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by author_22, Sep 4, 2001.

1. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

2. Zaphod

Zaphod Well-Known Member

Any word yet on whether or not Phinneous has been officially blacklisted?

--->Zaphod ;')

3. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Not sure, Zaphod, but he did post as "Spike" this morning.

4. Zaphod

Zaphod Well-Known Member

I guess he thinks he is clever huh? What to do...what to do...?

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

PBM may just have to get out the clever all over again.

Or is that spelled cleaver??
    LOL

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Remember how they traced "rob" right to his location, hehe? We have some really sharp technical people on here.

I was looking at level3 comm site. Do they provide residential service, or just businesses? Are they like CAIS, that my local provider uses? Cause if I trace mine, I get CAIS, but PBM would see the local provider.

7. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Wow. this is taking up a lot of time and energy.

Guess this person is getting the attention he/ she/ it wants.

Does anyone have a dog? if so, you know that when unwanted behavior occurs you can:

1. Use negative reinforcement to extinguish the behavior
    2. Only reward the positive behavior
    3. If you don't use negative reinforcement then you can simply ignore the behavior and thus it will eventually extinguish.

Well, we really are trying negative reinforcement... berating this person and it only eggs it on.

There really is no positive behavior to reinforce... so

The only logical thing to do would be for the ENTIRE board to ignore all posts by this person.

It's obvious this person is trying (and succeeding) in getting a rise out of the board... keeping us off topics that matter... and in general, acting like a 3 year old by misbehaving and getting all the adults' attention for it.

THIS IS THE ONLY RESPONSE I'LL EVER POST TO OR ABOUT THIS PERSON. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME AND ENERGY. I completely ignore these people in real life too.

How about you guys??? :)

8. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

"Statements that say Do Not Staple" - what a ludicrous excuse - Are we to believe that someone employed by a creditor is just too busy, or perhaps too stupid to spend 1 1/2 seconds using a staple remover rather than throw the payment and statement into a bin to be processed later - this is a really lame excuse.

And don't feed me the crap about statements being mailed in a timely manner - I have personal knowledge that many large creditors not only send their statements at rates other than first class mail, but that many use outside sorting/metering services that delay the actual mailing of the statement beyond the date it is printed.

As I live in the same metropolitan area as one of the payment processing centers for one of my credit cards - explain how mailing a payment 10 days in advance - over a distance of less than 10 miles - delivered the next day - can generate a late.

You sir are truly a moron.

9. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Who?????

10. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Phinneous.

11. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Ummm Hal, helllll-llooooooooooo? Who's that? hahahahahaha.

/ignore whatsisname

12. bbauer

bbauer Banned

You don't even have to be technical to track him right down to his house and actually see his house and if he's out watering the dog or whatever, you can actually see him and the dog.
    Just depends on whether one of the satellites happens to be tracking that area at any given time.

You just have to have the right computer, the right software and access to the right satellites.
    You can also get the name and ISP numbers of his computer, his ISP and a whole lot more info if you have the right programs and the right access.

You really can't hide anywhere near as much as you used to anymore. I'm told that the right military satellites can actually read the date on a dime lying out in the street anywhere on earth, and I have that from several people who are in the military and are in a position to know exactly what they can and cannot do with satellite imagery these days.

13. Zaphod

Zaphod Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be funny and to show his complete stupidity, that he had been posting from his desk at work?

14. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

You mean that place in PA that has a rather large database of information?

15. bbauer

bbauer Banned

He could well be doing that.
    The cloaking he is using is situated on a boat parked outside the 12 mile limit off St. Johns Island in the Antiguas. At the time I am writing this, it's anchored at Latitude 17.12 Longitude -61.85. They are using satellite up and down links to get to the backbone. They can't be touched by any country's laws whatsoever.

That don't make any difference with the tracking software I use. I can catch him on line even on my palm pilot and trace him down to his exact location right through the cloaking which don't do him anywhere near as much good as he thinks it does. I'd just have to catch him on line with the palm and then switch over to mainframe and actually track him down to where he really is.

Then I would actually be able to physically see where he is, what kind of a building or house he is in and come up with the actual physical address.

He isn't hiding nearly as well as he thinks he is. Not with today's satellite technology he isn't.

16. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Actually, we're noting the times he posts through the cloaking service, then turning that into the Level3 security guys; they'll be able to verify when ol' whats-his-name pinged the-cloak from level3.net.

And the hole gets dug deeper and deeper. :)

17. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

LOL, doc - what did you say your degree is? Are you sure it's psych?

18. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Tell me if I'm blonde here, but I think I made a connection about psychdoc....I could be wrong :X

19. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Maybe he will get stupid and try an intrusion into my systems and that's when he will really get nailed to the wall.

I don't play around with those who try to breach my systems security features. I go after them big time. They usually don't try it a second time.

20. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

You know him already. :X