got a junum dispute returned

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shelby, Apr 18, 2001.

1. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

Anybody curious as to what a Junum dispute looks like????

2. Ann

Ann Guest

Re: got a junum dispute return

Of course everyone is, care to share and please don't tell me they are as stupid and incompetent as lexington.

3. Kathy

Kathy Guest

I would, my daughter joined them this week.

4. F.F.M

F.F.M Guest

Please just give us a hint Kathy.... the suspense is killing me....LOL.....!!

5. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Are you going to post it???

We'd love to see it ;)

6. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Don't Post it!

Let's be fair. We didn't post the Lexington letter.

So how about Yahoo chat? Email? SOMETHING!!!!

7. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Re: Don't Post it!

Why? is it proprietary? You can't just tease us and tell us you have a letter and not reveal!!! :))

If they pay for the service, and the letter is signed as though it's from them, I'd think it's no big deal. This isn't brain surgery.

8. mvfl

mvfl Guest

They did post the lex letter..

Please share - we are all curious!!

9. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

Re: They did post the lex lett

There is really nothing to post....I can just describe it to you....should I do it here or email????

10. VPJ

VPJ Guest

I signed up recently and am curious too. Please share ..
    VPJ

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

If there is nothing to post then why did you mention it in the first place???

12. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

It is not a letter but it is a dispute....if you get my drift....if you give me your email I will email you the details.

13. VPJ

VPJ Guest

14. Ann

Ann Guest

I would like to see it please.

Hanlud@aol.com

15. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

you may find it's easier to post what they sent. the last guy got deluged w/emails...

16. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Yea, if you choose to go with email, you will be VERY busy; not only by the regulars, but by lurkers as well. But, if you want to do it by email:

dharper@saw.net

But, please post so all can see. Since it is one out of many, Junum shouldn't mind sharing the info.

Dustin

17. ED

ED Well-Known Member

I'm very curious too. Please let me have a gander at it.

edward10851@yahoo.com

18. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

OK...I'll just post it....there is really nothing to it!
    Today I received the disputes that Junum supposedly sent to the credit bureaus. They address them to the credit bureau and then put it in another envelope addressed to the Postmaster in your zip code. I assume this is so that when the Postmaster receives it they will open it, postmark it and send it on....that way it has your local postmark and looks like it was sent from where you live not from a different location (where Junum is located) But in my case that did not work. The Postmaster must have suspected something strange going on and returned them to me with letter stating that the Postal Inspection Service instructed the letters be returned to sender (which is me since Junum used my return address) But now what you really want to know....what it looked like....it was not a letter at all....they used the dispute form that comes with your credit report! All my information was typed in the blanks and they checked not mine for all the accounts they disputed....4 for each bureau which is the max the form allows. They also signed my name (which they misspelled by the way....so it looks like I can't even spell my own name! LOL!)
    It sort of annoys me that I am paying for such a simple service....I could have easily filled out the form myself. But oh well if it works I guess it is worth it....and maybe they have other tactics for future rounds.

Shelby

19. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

that the Postal Inspection Service instructed the letters be returned to sender

THIS SOUNDS FISHY...I THINK THEY VIOLATED THEIR OWN RULES...

20. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Wow.. is that all they do?? What type of disputes were they doing for you? I mean, are they chargeoffs or judgements or collections? Maybe it depends on what type of lines are on your CR..