Got another one deleted

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Jun 22, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Alright...NRC, Central Financial Control just deleted one from my hubby's...I had sent a validation letter on 5/30..got letter from them saying that the original creditor had authorized removal from every bureau!

Cool!

2. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

NanaC:

Were the medical by chance? They have 2 collections on me. One has the wrong address on it so they said they would delete it if I paid it ($35). They said the other one has the correct address and that they contacted me by mail like 10 times or so. They won't delete the 2nd one - they'll only mark it as paid in full.

Would I do better to send them the validation letter?(I assume this is the one from LizardKing)

Thanks,

Tom

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Tom, yes, it was LK's letter that did it...Send them off..took about 3 weeks..So, it was a pretty easy deal! :)

Please try it and good luck!

By the way, these really weren't ours..the one from them on mine was in another name and the one in hubby's was for a date when we didn't live in that town..so couldn't be his..

4. comet

comet Member

What letter are you referring to?

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Um, it's the one with all the questions. Some really don't like it but I have to admit I've had really good luck with it...if you search for lizardking and validation, you should find it..

6. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

Nana....

Did they even reply to it after first receiving it?

Tom

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi, They did not specifically reply to the letter. However, within the 30 days, they did reply by sending me this letter stating that they were going to remove the item via the instructions of the creditor.

So, I guess their reply was to remove! :)