Got 'em All now

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rick, Oct 19, 2001.

1. rick

rick Well-Known Member

Well, thanks to everyone's help here....I now have all "major" credit cards....six months after my BK fell off! Yesterday I received my Discover card in the mail (bastards only gave me $1000 limit). So to summarize, I now have a Citi, Diners, Amex Green, Visa, MC, Discover, and JCB. So I can practically walk into any store in the world and they will accept one of my cards! Great feeling.....

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Congrats......

3. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations rick!! Believe me, I know how it feels!! LOL.
    BTW, how do you like your JCB card? I just received mine several days ago (standard). It is a stunning card. Are they pretty good at sending the bills on time and posting the payments? So far, I have been impressed with customer service. They are very customer focused.

4. rick

rick Well-Known Member

Yeah, the bills look cheap, but customer service to top notch. Payments go to Los Angeles, and post within 3 days of mailing them (I live in TX). I just wish they had online statements!

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Who did JCB pull? I heard they pull Experian???

Yeah....that must be a nice feeling! Congrats!!!!!

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Who is JCB anyway?? I have seen reference to them but haven't a clue?

7. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Thanks rick. It looks like they are working on having online statements. Their website has a link for the online statement, but it is currently under construction.

Hey mom! JCB stands for Japanese Credit Bureau. They are the Amex of Japan. They are the 4th largest international card issuer and they are trying hard to make a footprint in the U.S. BTW, I must have missed a post. You received the blue card? If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Interesting, must not be in the loop LOL.

Yes I got the blue card and thank you:)