Got Mail?!?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Erica, Oct 18, 2001.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Anyone got their mail yet?

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Got my shiny new FCNB card in the mail today. Now I need to call and get the limit raised.

3. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Not yet. Service seems to have taken a more leisurely delivery turn since the Anthrax scare began.

4. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Got some offer from readers digest..I didnt open it but i noticed 0.0% and it was platinum :) other than that nothing

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

It's sad when you gotta check your mail with a pair of long BBQ tongs and a Haz Mat suit!
    :-(

6. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Ugh....

I had to actually come in the office today.

I don't know why....every time I come here to do something I realize I could have completed the same task at home.

OH- I did clean out my work mail box though.....

-subscription renewal (about 5 worthless trade magazines)

-What? A university diploma for ony $199.00? Think of all the time I could have saved.

-401k Statement

-Junk!

Hopefully better stuff will be waiting when I get home!

Shawn

7. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

Yeah, mine came early today, along with my Capital One Visa Card! I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!

---Lucy

8. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got a letter saying my application for an MBNA student card is indeed approved (I had talked to a rep after PFing) for $500 and it was on the way.

Lord. Now I have too many cards, and Chase is still reconsidering. Sheesh! never thought this problem would be mine 3 months after finding out what a steaming pile my credit was!

Steph