Got my Providian, Thanks PF!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by newstdt, Oct 2, 2001.

1. newstdt

newstdt Well-Known Member

Well, wrote my letter on the 26th. Got a call the 28th that it was being looked at again. (they approved me online, denied me later because they couldn't reach me by phone to verify my info)

This afternoon I got a call and it's been approved and I should have it in my hot little hands within a couple of weeks. Have a guys direct line if I don't receive it in 14 days.

Cool huh?? I did tell him how much I appreciated his help. He was really nice to me. Of course after a complaint, I guess he would be!!

I'm just so glad I can rebuild with my two credit cards now.

whhhhheeeee!!

HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!

can't stop today, sorry doc!!!

(wish I knew how to change colors like you all do! My Happy Dance would be bright PINK!!!!!!!!!!!

2. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Congratulations! That's the nicest customer service response I've ever seen from Providian.

Now that you have the card, watch your back and use *that* card responsibly. Providian is a pro at enticing people to run up high balances and making them pay at 23.99apr...

3. Saar

Saar Banned

...which is now the equivalent of (Prime+18.49%) !!!

Saar

4. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Congrats on the card...you are on your way.

Shawn

5. Jeff

Jeff Guest

Congratulations!

I'm glad this worked out for you!

6. newstdt

newstdt Well-Known Member

Thank Saar!! (sort of sarcastic! but amused)

Even seeing that and feeling sort of ...uhhh...SHOCKED!.. i STILL AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!

I just want to start over. I want to be able to get a house down the line, (3-5 yrs) and I want to show (again) that I pay on time, everytime, and I will never again have as much credit as I did before!!!

I'm perfectly happy that I could get anything!

Thanks everyone else too!!! You guys are a great uplifting bunch!

7. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Congrats very happy for you!!