Got my score finally

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Mar 20, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Drumroll please...............677!!! It was 540 in October, it was well worth the long wait. I am quite happy, reason codes, length of history and recent inquires:)

Mom

2. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Congratulations Momof3!

happy for you Momof3. That score is great. I haven't got my score yet, just scared to know about it.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: Congratulations Momof3!

Thanks and for those who got the same message as me, call them!!! Be prepared to wait atleast 30 minutes but they will ask for your ss# and retrieve your report and you can long on and see it.

Mom
    (still in shock)

4. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Wow!!!

Keep it up an you will be in the 700 FICO score club by summer.

You've come a long way and the future is looking all roses.

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

6. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

Number please

please mom... the number that you used to get a real person.

PLEASE!!!

Thanks!!

Judy

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

1-888-532-0179

Be prepared to be on hold, but they wil ask for your ss# then retrieve your report and you can log on and get it. Good luck

8. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

THANKS AGAIN!

THANKS AGAIN!!

9. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

Re: 1-888-532-0179

Congratulations. You give me hope Momof3:) I just started this repair stuff and as of right now my score is 561 with the judgement doing the most damage.

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Melissa

Thanks, yes it can be done just takes some time. I had no negatives just starting building and thought I was doing fine til I saw my score 540!! I closed 7 accounts and now have 5 and paid down balances some, time also helped I am sure. We will all be here cheering you on:)

Mom

11. Dallas

Dallas Guest

Congrats Momof3

BRAVO!

12. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

RMelissa and Mom

Mom, Excellent work! Congratulations!

Melissa, Keep the faith! You'll get there, I promise. Improving your score takes a lot of work and time is probably your greatest asset.

Last night, I was able to get my score online. Yep, I couldn't believe it. Tried to get it earlier and received the all-too-familiar we'll contact you by mail when your order is processed, message. But, when I got home from work and checked later in the evening, the score was there.

The news isn't great. I am at 640 but the numbers could have been worse. Therefore, I'll accept what I have and keep on trudging forward.

My biggest problem is the paid chargeoff that's still on Equifax and I also have a couple of late pays. Thes marks are over two years old but I can't get them off. I keep disputing but to no avail. The battle is getting depressing. My past mistakes may continue to haunt me for the next five years. If only I could get rid of that confounded paid chargeoff! Thank God! Transunion deleted it!

Good luck to all who are getting their scores.

Donna

13. river

river Well-Known Member

Momof3

NOt bad at all.See,it was smart of you to have closed those acc'ts that you did.Give that Amex time to age and you will be Prime Time.I would close one more account after you get the GREEN and focus on working it.Having that one extra card could make a difference in FICO scores.Congradulations again. I think it would be a waste of my time and money to pull my Fico score now.Maybe in a year after all my new accounts age.They are so new that it would make a difference now.I am anxious to know if roni has pulled hers to compare.I know she's still with us.I can feel her presents on the board.Even if its just lerking.Hello roni if you just so happen read this post.

14. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: Momof3

Thanks all, Donna that is a pretty good score keep up the work. Thanks Dallas let us know when you get yours.

River well right now I have the following ad I think I should be okay.

Aria 6/99 5K
    Citi 11/99 1500
    Citi 11/00 11K
    Amex green 3/01
    Sear 11/99 450

3 revolving accountsone charge and one retail seems good to me, what do you guys think??

Thanks
    Mom

15. river

river Well-Known Member

oh yea,you're good to go.A brand new world.Don't leave home without it.You are pretty much set from here out.What more can you ask for?????????????????You built your credit,you weren't having to repair,like most of us.You have a good credit portfolio established.

16. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Great job, Momof3! That's wonderful. I guess you'll be up in the 700s by summer as those inquiries and your new accounts get older:)

17. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

I am so happy for you. It couldn't happen to a nicer person. Congrats.

Dani

18. miles

miles Well-Known Member

A BIG CONGRATS, mom! I told you your scores would be awesome. They have went up so much. You will definately be over 700 very soon. Keep up the great work! We are all proud of you! :)