Got My Spiegel Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by RichGuy, Mar 7, 2001.

1. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Even though I got the "7 to 10 days" message when I applied online two weeks ago, I still got my Spiegel card a couple of days ago.

The limit was $400, naturally.

They must not pull Experian. :)

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hey RichGuy- make about two good payments and they will increase you to $1400. It will happen fast with Spiegel.

CYA Dogman

3. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Thanks Dogman

Thanks for the info. Your posts helped convince me that Spiegel would be a good card to have.

4. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

Re: increase question anyone?

Hey my mom got a Spiegel in December, just because I wanted a Fossill watch and she couldn't find one where we live. They only gave her a $150 limit. It is now paid off, she split it into 2 payments for 2 months. Will they automatically increase or will she need to call and ask. She is rebuilding also. Having great success with her disputes...not so great with mine. Thanks

5. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Re: increase question anyone?

They will increase with a catalog - it'll say - CALL and find out your new increased credit lines with Spiegel.

They are great. ASIDE from the credit, Spiegel has some nice stuff. They are excellent with quick shipments as well. Any time I've ordered, the package is at my house
    3 or 4 days later.

CHECK THIS: I bought a pine clothing armour from Spiegel.
    It was delivered to my place and was supposed to be set up.
    ONE DRIVER showed up. I had to help carry the damn thing
    and set it up.

Spiegel called me about one week later and asked if I was SATISFIED. I told her about the one person showing up and me having to to be the other "mover".
    She immediately credited me $100 towards the bill.

I have had very good experiences with Spiegel.

Kewl? Dog