Got Returned Lex. Letter Today

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, Apr 7, 2001.

1. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I got the dispute letter from Lexington to Experian that was returned to me because Experian closed their PO box. I'm not going to post it publicly here, but those of you who were in chat the other day know my Yahoo address and can request that I send you details. Please send from your Yahoo account so I can match who's really who.

All I am going to say in public about this is that the letter and its contents are not ANYTHING like I imagined they would be.

2. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: Got Returned Lex. Letter T

"contents are not ANYTHING like I imagined they would be."

I'm glad you're not being mysterious.

Saar

3. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Heh.

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Dave, I think I know exactly what you are talking about regarding Lexinton disputes, not ANYTHING like you would have thought.

Mom

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

why dont you post the letters, worded in your own language here, and let us be the judges. We're here to help each other out, and freely give any information that would do so. I'm not saying word for word copy their copyrighted (?) letter. But let the bag out of the hat.

i was thinking about using them but if they are all hoopla and hot air, i'll save my nickels.

6. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Wording it in my own language would not do it justice. Trust me.

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

LOL I hear yah!!!!!!!

8. Saar

Saar Banned

Dave, if there's anything you've learned from this board (and I'm sure there's quite a lot), it's only because of Regs here who were kind enough to SHARE their information.

Saar

9. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Saar -- I am happy to share with you. Because of some of the comments posted when I mentioned this a few days ago, and because I want to give Lexington the benefit of the doubt that they know better than I what they are doing, I am not going to post the contents in public.

My yahoo address is davelasvegas. I am happy to provide anyone I recognize here with the text of the dispute letter. Email me from the ISP you use when you post here and I will reply.

10. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

DaveLV

I can't believe that. It's almost a joke. If that works, why not do it yourself. Unreal.

11. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: DaveLV

Just read it. A complete joke indeed.

Saar

12. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Please no one post anything here. I honestly will mail it to those of you interested.

13. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I am crying right now. This is the funniest thing ever!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-O

14. roni

roni Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!

Oh geez, Vegas.

Read the letter man. What a waste. AT least we know now what is really going on. Does doing it yourself sound believable now.

I Hollered you here me. Screamed when I read it. LOL

FYI, got it from MP$40 after you sent it...

roni

15. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Re: LMAO!!!

To be fair folks, these guys have been doing this longer than I have and I'm willing to wait to see the results before I jump to conclusions. I'm going to stay with Lexington for a few rounds to see what happens, and I promise I will keep you up-to-date on results when I start to get them.

16. ED

ED Well-Known Member

I wrote you just a second ago...May I see it to.

Thanks
    Ed

17. Saar

Saar Banned

IS THERE A JASON FROM LEX IN THE CROWD?

Saar

18. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hey DaveLV

I'll do your disputes for only $20 a month. Now that I know how. LOL

19. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: Hey DaveLV

Good one LKH ;)

Saar

20. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Hey DaveLV

damn, lurkers are coming out to peep at the letter..lol...it's worth it. you should charge dave...

roni