Got Returned Lex. Letter Today

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, Apr 7, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Hey DaveLV

I wonder if Junum uses the same letter?

2. Saar

Saar Banned

Nahhh. Theirs just says "I'll see you in hell".

Saar

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I think I am going to start my own credit repair business now that I know the ins and outs of disputing.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I hear ya. LKH. Same thoughts.

roni

5. Toothman

Toothman Well-Known Member

Hey folks....this is very interesting to me. Could someone email it to me? My email is mptoothman@hotmail.com. Thanks all.

6. bohemian

bohemian Guest

I just got it, please tell me this is a joke, I can hardly believe they would send something that unproffesional.

7. Miami Blue

Miami Blue Guest

Dave,

I will e-mail you from my e-mail address for a copy of that letter. I used Lexington for about six months and I have to see this!

Thanks.

Manny

8. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Hey Dave! I'm sending you an email offline. I want to see this :)

9. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

You're SO joking right???

It doesn't even seem to address what needs to be corrected.
    Wow, guess it is a numbers game. dispute enough and they'll come off.

that just seems like a huge joke. Guess we can be doing this all by ourselves. No tricks of the trade :)

Kindof refreshing to know that I did the right thing by doing my own disputes.

10. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

lizardking, keep in mind that this is only the first round of disputes. It is possible that they take the approach you saw in the letter for the first few rounds and then take a different approach if they need to get tougher. We can't say we know the whole forest from one tree.

11. Saar

Saar Banned

I've e-mail Jason @ Lex, since it would only be fair to get both versions of the story.

Also, a few days ago, Jason wrote on this board:
    "Knowing how much R&D Lexington puts into its letter-writing process, I would be surprised if Junum or anyone else puts that much deliberate effort into the quality and content of their dispute letters."
    (Source: http://consumers.creditnet.com/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=46362&t=46169 )

Saar

12. geekpipe

geekpipe Well-Known Member

13. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

If no one minds, can they email me the text of the letter at leet60@hotmail.com, I need a good laugh.

14. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

DaveLV

If you would not mind I would like to see a copy myself. I will send my email address to you.

15. Frank

Frank Guest

Re: DaveLV

Dave, I sent you an email and hoping you send the letter to me and give us your opinion of Lexington.

16. geekpipe

geekpipe Well-Known Member

17. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

Re: can someone send me the le

i would love to see the letter at misty@oleani.com

Also just a thought, I dunno, I don't know exactly how bad it is without reading but from the posts I see some are saying its so simply and amateurish, What if they do that on purpose somewhat. I mean don't they want to make it look like the person disputing is the one who wrote it? Maybe they are trying to make it look like any Jo Schmoe could write it so you dont get flagged or get that nasty letter about suing a credit repair company.

Misty

18. Jugnoo

Jugnoo Well-Known Member

Re: DaveLV

Ok DaveLV,

I was the one who argued against posting it on the board. Can I take my comment back? Forgive me and please post that letter here. And with all due deference to Saar and the Regs here, I've learned my lesson and vow not to cast doubts on the value system on this board. Now, the letter please? Thanks.

19. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

What Junum letter was posted

I didn't see it. Does anyone remember the jist of the Junum letter? If so, would you mind re-posting it? Thanks

20. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Re: What Junum letter was post

Hey everyone -- rather than me going through each of these individual posts and extracting your email addresses, would you please send your requests to my yahoo address. It's davelasvegas and dont forget the .yahoo.com part.