Gotta LOVE that PBM :)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Sep 25, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Ask and ye shall receive ;)

2. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

Yeah, but it's Kinda sad to see that thread slowly drifting over the horizon. A little silliness, once in a while (maybe twice in a while?) is a good thing.

All right. I tried. I can't resist. If I do'd it, I get a whippin'!

3. Quixote

CLANG!

4. Quixote

I do'd it.

5. chelechele

I asked pbm to close that threadwhen it first got hairy this morning, as soon as the name calling started..........pbm was just picking the right moment....and it came...right after creditmamma made that last post...pbm takes care of the board members... :)

6. chelechele

You crack me up...lol ;)

7. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I AM DUBIOUSLY THRILLED....

that I got my last great *EPIC* to that crafty spamstress before the thread meltdown!
    I am sure when she posted, she did not expect to ever NOT receive her own legitimate offer for the Gary Condit Visa!

And Creditmama does not like drinking - even with her 740 score! LOL!!! ARF!!!!

You people are a riot. Chelechele - bad!!!!
    LOL!!!!

The only thing that would have been MORE HILARIOUS would have been if Creditmama picked MONDAY AM for the spam.

PBM - THX - and we all feel a little better!

We could all call the spam number collect????

arf - dogman

8. chelechele

Re: I AM DUBIOUSLY THRILLED....

Chele=bad LOL

9. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

I would say that she could use a drink now....

perhaps a beer? Whilst at work? Netsurfing?

10. chelechele

Yup....I don't post as often as it looks while I'm at work...BEER I NEED BEER

11. Quixote

I bet it's a 976 number... The Velvet Jones Institute of Technology and Credit Repair, publishers of the classic text "How to make $150 an hour lying on your back!"

May I suggest the following, which I posted a while back?

My friends and I in California have invented a new drink (actually renamed a drink with the horrid name of Duck Fart), and I highly recommend it. Equal Parts Crown Royal, Kahlua, and Baileys. It's now called the Rolling Black Out. Beware: It strikes without warning.

My own variation: add another part Godiva Chocolate Liqeuer (to taste) and mix in the blender with ice, or better yet, Vanilla Ice Cream. No name yet... What shall I call it???? I'm thinking maybe The Avalanche (it does resemble a Mud Slide a bit) ... Any Suggestions?

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten." George Carlin

"I have all the money I'll ever need if I die by four o'clock." Henny Youngman

12. chelechele

wOAH....

13. Quixote

Just in case that might be lost on some; those of you who are old enough will remember that one of Eddie Murphy's funniest characters on Saturday Night Live was Velvet Jones, who did late night infomercials for his Velvet Jones Institute of Technology, and who was the author and publisher of "How to make $150 an hour lying on your back!"

Extremely funny stuff, from back when SNL didn't care who they offended.

14. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Just to prove a point, I warned Credit mama about the advertising thing.

Oh well, you can't teach an old dog newtricks, I guess. BTW, I don't drink beer. How about a TALL SCREWDRIVER for me. :)

15. Quixote

One ScrewDriver for the Lady, Comin Up!

Å?ÂÂÂÃâ?¢â?¢â?¢â?¢â?¢â?¢>

16. Jeff

Jeff Guest

You're hillarious dogman. I spit Pepsi on my desk reading your post. ROTFLMAO!!!

17. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Just got home to read that! I am also spewing my drink. But it's not a screwdriver, it's a root beer. Root Beer is the closest thing to beer for me. heehehe