Graphics anyone?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bbauer, Aug 15, 2001.

1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

trying to get this graphics thing to work, but it just don't seem to want to fly. So I had to take out the graphics vbcodes and type this in instead.
    Oh well!

2. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Bill:
    Iâ??m not completely certain about graphics being enabled on this site; PBM would be a better source for that. Albeit, as long as youâ??ve created the thread, Iâ??ll point out a couple of issues that will help in other aspects.

First off, take out the HTML â??indexâ? coding on your sig-line. Itâ??s not necessary to designate either an index or default HTML file name, on most servers. For instance, I use an index on our site and as you can see no â??indexâ? designation appears. Eliminating the index or default file name, just makes for a cleaner appearing URL. It looks more presentable and makes for a better professional image.

Also, lose the NetZero mail account. Oh I donâ??t mean to eliminate it completely, at least not for several months until folks get accustomed to another email address. Almost all site host do allow for at least one email box, from which you can install aliases in a number of configurations. Here again, a mail box routed to your site is always better than one sourced to another â?? from a presents aspect. It just looks cleaner and presents a more together feel for what you offer.

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Thanks for your input, Anthony.
    My office manager and I were just discussing that last nite, and I was going to call up my host this A.M. and see how they have it set up to do that.

In the meantime, had a couple of meetings to attend so it had slipped my mind. I'll get right on that now.

Again, thanks for your tips.

Bill