GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Dec 10, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Just checked my worthknowing .com report. PROVIDIAN took off the late fee, YIPPEE and my score went from an orginal 5 to a 32!!!!! Yes finally I guess they are off the other 2 as well. Wow one late does make a difference:)

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

It is also off Experian, my true profiler went from a 34 I Believe, to a 50!! I am checking Equifax now:)

3. Tom

Tom Guest

Good news Mom, but do you mean they took off a 30 or 60 day late? If so, when did it occur?

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes they took off a thirty day late which was infact incorrect. It took about 30 days for them to correct after writing and tell me they would not bad, of course I have fought with them for almost a year over it, but I am just happy it is finally off. that was my only negative.

5. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Yippee!!

I am so happy for you.

My True Profiler only increased from 44 to 48 when a judgment fell off.

Kelly

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Kelly

Yes I am soo happy, now I can focus my full attention on hubby's report:) You gonna stop in the chatroom tonight Kelly??

Mom

7. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations Mom! You are proof that persistance does pay off. You are doing an excellent job. I am learning from you! :)

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Miles. yes I bugged providian until they were sick of hearing from me LOL, guess they got tired of signing for certified mail. But hey they were wrong and finally fessed up to it. Yes if I have learned anything it is never give up:)

9. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

UNCORK THE CHAMPAGNE :)

I am delighted beyond belief for you MOM.
    I already told you you'll be in your OWN HOME this year before Christmas.

There is a strong chance you can qualify for a home with 5-20% down and prime rate - if they make YOU the main party- your hubby can sign as second responsible party.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM. I am thrilled for you.
    Nothing could of made me happier :)

Dogman

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: UNCORK THE CHAMPAGNE :)

Thanks DOGMAN, yes I am finally get things straight. August looks like a good month for us to move now. On with hubby's quest I go:)

11. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RE: UNCORK THE CHAMPAGNE :)

:) I am so happy for you - its a snap now that you have no negatives - the offers already were good because you were getting nice banks to back you.

2001 will be MUCH SIMPLER :)
    Dog

12. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Great job. Can I hire you to work on my reports?

13. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Fab-u-lous!!

congratulations mom.

roni

14. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Mom has no negatives so that may be the difference.

roni

15. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Fab-u-lous!! Thanks

Thanks Roni, took awhile but it is finally off:)

Mom