Great Results!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dustin, Jun 4, 2001.

1. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

After posting that I hit a brick wall, I found that it was only with Equifax. I got my Transunion and Experian today. Ex deleted 3 entries, leaving me with 3 baddies left! I have 9 positive accounts, 3 are recent. The only other thing that I need to work on is the inquiries. I have 25. 15 are from the past 6 months. Most of them were from the auto dealership, though.
    Transunion still has 6 baddies on it, but I am working on those with some good success.
    I was beginning to feel like I hit a brick wall until todays mail! YIPPEE!!

All the baddies on Experian are older than 2 years. Transunion are from 10/00 and older. Equifax has 4 collections (10/00 and older), repo, and a few late pays. Equifax used to be my best report... And my favorite CRA. Not anymore!

Any advice on how to get the remaining baddies off my report? I have a repo, a 120day late account, and a collection. Anyone have any luck getting Ford Motor Credit not responding to verification? They seem tough to me...

Thanks!

2. Marypc

Marypc Well-Known Member

Dustin
    I disputed Ford Motor, a closed account, three times on Trans Union, and they verified each time. On the fourth try, it was deleted. I think its just a matter of persistence with them. Good luck!

3. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Cool. Gives me some hope!
    I wonder if they send something out, or if they check it by the computer records?

BTW: It says that I owe $180. (Incorrect). I keep disputing as NOT MINE. I do not want to hurt my chances at a future delete, but should I dispute the balance? I would then be saying that it IS MINE. But if they can't verify, it will be gone, anyway...

Suggestions?