grrrrrr help anyone? re: Chas

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Laura, Jan 16, 2001.

1. Laura

Laura Guest

OK, I took Mom's advice and applied online to Chase. I thought they give you an instant decision. However after clicking submit I was directed to a blank page. Not a congratulations neither a "we require further processing and will notify you in 7-10 days" message. What did I do wrong? I know AOL Hell...but other than that? Do they have a place to check app status? I hate to try again.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: grrrrrr help anyone? re:

Their website was uber goofy for me at times. It would get 404 not found half the time i pressed continue..

I let it be for a month or two, then figured, i'll try again..

I didn't get a denial letter till i got through to the "More processing will be required, your pretty much gonna get declined, but we're chase and you're gonna have to wait nearly 30 days to find out" page. :) j/k of course.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

This happens when you apply to chase online, sometimes. You will have to wait the 30 days. They also have a 800# to call to check the status of your application. I dont have that # handy but you can just call Chase and find out...1-800-935-9935.

Good luck...

roni

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

CALL 1-800-334-0601
    or 1-800-441-7681
    and ask statis.

AOL IS A BAD PLACE TO DO APPLICATIONS...TRY NETSCAPE...has something to do with the https the (s) is security...

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

OR

1-800-551-1470

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

How many phone numbers do they have???

7. zip

zip Well-Known Member

i had the same thing happen-same page too. hubby did end up getting the card!

8. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

The site flaked out on me altogether during the final submission. Wasn't sure if it went through.

Got the card about three weeks later.