GUESS what Chele got today.......

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Oct 14, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

It's called: Yay Area Slanguage...Belive it! :-D

.....getting back to the matter at hand....

2. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Sweet ... Chele...!!

I hope you enjoy your new car...!!!

3. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

Congrats!

4. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Yup...that's what Chele did....just casually drop by....he he LOL....My bf's brother didn't believe that it was mine.....he he...bf is out for a spin in it right now LOL....he's dyin to put those chrome wheels on it.....I just want it to look good, but not stray from my mommy-like image....LOL.....it was so HARD toting a baby around in the Firechicken....people always looked at me funny :)

5. Cadillac408

Now I bet when you drive in it BY YOURSELF you put that baby seat in the trunk and crank up that stereo! HA! :))

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Of course, MP - you know those Bay Area men - other than if they live in the City LOL!

They don't care if Mama has 12 kids in the car
    with her. They will work it! AND YOU KNOW IT!

aroooo --- lovers lane ----dogman

7. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

How you been Quixote? :)
    c yaz dogman

8. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

Great! Thanks for asking! Well maybe a bit nervous here and there. Had to fly from San Diego to Boston last week (got a promotion! Yeah!) and have to do it again in two weeks, with a side trip to New York. Watched them arrest a Middle Eastern looking guy, (someone said his name was Shah Muhammed, but I'm not sure on that) in the terminal in Boston while waiting for my return flight. Machine guns everywhere. Weird. Like a Bruce Willis movie happening right in front of me, while I'm waiting in the very same American Airlines lounge those people waited in before their flight...Surreal... But... I've been telling my ten year old daughter, over and over, how we can't hide under the bed, gotta live our lives, not let the bad guys win, etc., so I don't think I have the option of chickening out on my obligations.

Don't you just hate it when you're trapped by your own words?

Howzit in your end of the Golden State?

9. KristyW

KristyW Well-Known Member

Congrats!

10. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Re: GUESS what Chele got today.....

Congratulations!

I have a question for the Wise, though: If I wanted to floss my rims, how would I proceed? Is it worth it? Is it painful? And, while we're on the subject, how many rims do I have? Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Doc

P.S. By the way, I notice that Kristy Welsh posted just before me. I was lucky enough to be one of the first to buy her new book "Good Credit Is Sexy"... It's TERRIFIC! I thought I knew it all, lol (NOT), but I learned quite a bit. Although she doesn't cover rim flossing, I heartily recommend Kristy's book regardless , and I'll post a more complete review at some point during the next week. :)

11. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I have my first business flight to DC Novemeber 12.
    I normally fly business or first - I am Premier Executive w/ United.

On TV in SF, they said it was a HUGE advantage
    due to PRIORITY CHECKIN on United.

BUT, lets face it - United knows what food I like, where I prefer to sit, and has history on me on every flight I ever took since yr 1!

I BET the FBI has had the airlines immediately review "suspicious flights" based on things like length of visit, originating points - etc.

I will take a deep breath and go - but it is troublesome. Machine guns huh?

Yesterday I was at Fisherman's Wharf at a burger place - WORLD UNFAMOUS CA TRADITION - In-N-OUT BURGER! 4 Coast Guard guys came in, right off patrolling the water.

Those guys are ready TO DIE for AMERICA!
    I took off my hat and thanked them!

Best Dogman

12. Cadillac408

LOL....I'm cracking up....

I may or may not be wise but here goes nothing:
    "Floss" is a slang term meaning "to show off". How would you proceed? By going down to the local tire shop (i.e. Wheel Works) and purchasing 4 chrome or wire wheel rims for your vehicle. Is it worth it? Well, it definately is a way to attract the opposite sex. That may or may not be worth it to some. Is it painful? Only to the pocket book or when you "bang 'em on the curb"! Check these sites out:
    http://www.superbuytires.com/
    http://www.daytonwheelproducts.com/
    http://www.voguetyre.com/
    http://www.dubmagazine.com/

13. chelechele

he he psycho...you are crackin me up....you too MP....I DID contemplate putting the car seat in the trunk......hmmmmmm....guilty :) Sunroof open, windows cracked, not a car seat in sight......he he...that's not mommy mode...that's pimpin...he he he

14. Debmac

Debmac Well-Known Member

Well, dang girl, get that babysitter lined up and go get your roll on....

Deb

15. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

AHA, LOL, MP... Actually, those are great links. I'm the kind of guy who walks into Sears and buys tires blindly... but no more! :D

Doc

16. chelechele

Ohhhhh....baby....bf found another set of rims....ohhhhhhh....mmmmmm....I will have to post a picture when it is done :)

17. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

dogman
    BUT, lets face it - United knows what food I like, where I prefer to sit, and has history on
    me on every flight I ever took since yr 1!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why did you wait so long?
    My oldest was on UNITED @ 7 days old!!!

:)