Guess what...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dinob12, May 31, 2001.

1. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone on this board....I now have a FCNB cc with a cl of $900..A Providian gold card with a $300 cl...A Crooks Country credit card with a $500 limit and just recieved a offer in the mail from Providian for a Get Smart Card with a $300 limit...I know I know it ain't much credit...But just last month at the age of 22 I had no credit cards/no credit !! Anyway thanks for all of the information I am now definetely on the way to rebuilding my credit.....By the way you can have 2 visa accounts with Providian..When they sent the invitation i had to call to see if it was a mistake because I was told that I could not apply for a Aria Card..But apparently if they send you the Getsmart offer in the mail, then it is guaranteed...I even applied for the Get Smart card online and they told me i could not apply do to the fact that I was already a Providian Visa account holder..Anyway guys thanks again I needed another card and i did not want to turn to Fpremier or DMB, already have a crook in my wallet.....

2. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Very good, I wish you continued success.....don't forget to use all the new credit, but wisely :)
    AnnMarie

3. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

Definetely....Plan to spend about a $100 on each of them and pay off at least 80% of the balance each month...But I am just filled with joy, and peace of mind...Now if I could just figure out how to get a copy of my credit report :)