Halllllooooooooo!!! She's Baa-ackkk

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Aug 3, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi, everyone!! I missed you guys!!!
    I'm back! All is well after last minute trip to CO! :)

A few updates..
    Marie...you rock!! Experian removed BK. They had the wrong account number and I used your idea "I never had an bk with account #...." and they sure enough removed it...and I had a deletion of a BK account.....just a note..only raised my score 14 points..seems silly, huh?

Finally, daughter needs a checking account..online..who is the best and most flexible bank?? Thanks a million!!

:) :) :) :::::waving:::::

2. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Hiiiiiiiiii!!! <waving over the back fence> :)

If your daughter has ChexSystems problems, I'd go with TDWaterhouse.com.

If not, she might like CitiBank. They really do have a handle on banking like checking and such and they're the only large national bank I can think of that has free bill paying. That in itself can save her $100 bucks or so a year in bill-paying fees and I like to have that back up of a 3rd-party payor so I can get myself out of last minute jams and have somebody else standing by to prove it!

(Take THAT Fleet for trying to hit me up for a late fee!)

Welcome home!

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

USAA, if she has military ties.

Welcome Back.....I am in Atlanta right now

Glad to be out of Hell Paso.

4. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Nana!

5. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

Glad you're back! Did you get your Cobalt card?

Congrats on the BK deletion!

6. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

SWEEEEEET ON THE BK :)

The fico bump is interesting. Since it's aged it really isn't killing the score... BUT, now you can apply for those better cards that would've said no just because the bk is there !!!!!

You and Jim are too lucky ")

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Welcome back Nana!

Congrats on the BK deletion. That is terrific.

Could you and Marie tell us the BK deletion process. I'll compare my discharge paperwork with what's in EQ tonight. I would like to know the angle you used.

Marie is right, I was very lucky to not have the BK show in the public section on EX and TU.

Jim

8. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Hey Girl,

You have been missed & I am E-L-A-T-E-D about your success w/BK removal(yes!!!!!).

Don't be a stranger & shoot for the moon.

Sister Girl

9. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

Welcome back and congrats on your BK removal, YOU really deserve it.

10. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Welcome baaaaaaack!

Hooray!
    No BK!

breeze

11. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks, Everyone! :)

Just double checked..sure enough, it says deleted!

Ok, my listing had the wrong account number, wrong dismissal date. So, I wrote as Marie suggested..."I never had a bk with account #XXX and with dismissal date of XXX. " What is amazing is that I did this online by writing in the explanation part of the Experian disputes!

It only took 1 1/2 weeks..tada!

Now, to get rid of the one account that shows charged off/incl in chap 13..(does this make sense to anybody..? How can it be both?)

Oh, happy day!

Only now...for some reason, Experian won't let hubby get his report, start an investigation, nothing....:(

P.S. I did the same thing on Trans Union only not wrong account number..but wrote "I never had a bk with assets of XXX and liabilities of XXX and dismissal of XXX." We shall see.

12. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks Nana,

Good luck with TU!!

MY EQ BK # matched - Darn it. It doesn't say anything about assets - Darn again.

Best regards - Jim

13. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Welcome back NanaC!! Way to go on getting that Bk removed. That's awesome!! :-D

14. making

making Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting the BK removed :) I wonder if you will see a large bump when there are no bk accounts either?

15. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE COMING TO COLORADO...

I could have picked up my 2 F.I.C.O. POINTS IN PERSON...

:)

16. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL...Thanks again, everyone! George, I was quiet so you wouldn't take them from me!! heehee

17. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Welcome home, Nana!!

18. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Nana,
    What an odd coincidence...you and I just got back together!!!!

I hope all went well with your trip, and Congratulations on the BK removal! All of that hard work paid off!!!!!

19. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks, Nursie..and welcome back, Erica!!! :)