Happy Happy Joy Joy

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Sep 10, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

I FINALLY have figured out how I can do online investigations on Equifax.....LOL......I had to download a new browser...but, it was woth it....I got netscape and what do ya know....Eureka!!!

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Ahhhhh you must have been using an old version. Which browser were you using?

3. chelechele

@home cable modem

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

We have a real techie here, folks!!!

hahahaha. Sorry Chele, I couldn't resist. That is not a browser version, ROFLMAO!!!!

From now on respond by email, and I promise I won't make fun of you. <laughing some more>

5. chelechele

no I know...my @Home browser is it's own actual browser......it is powered by explorer....BUT...it is customized for @Home.....

6. chelechele

see...internet explorer works the worst on my computer...@Home browser is a lot better, but Netscape is the best so far

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Ooooohhh. I'm sorry ;)

I love to tease non-technical people, hahaha. Not that I know so much anyway....

You can download IE 5.5. I use Netscape sometimes, and Opera too. Opera is great.

8. chelechele

Hmmm....IE is just making me mad....there is a conflict with my network adapters....my computer was detecting the card that The cable co put in and also detecting one installed with the computer itself ..BUT...there was only ONE....so that made things screwey....Netscape is working quite well for me...I got a wild idea to try a new browser since my computer at work WOULD let me initiate an investigation there....Eureka...chalk another one up for the blonde LOL ;)

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I USE IE WHEN NETSCAPE WON'T WORK...USUALLY http(s)...security...
    It (NETSCAPE) crashes a lot..."ILLEGAL" something...

10. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Try Opera, George. Very stable, very fast.

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

OPERA?

12. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member