Has anyone approached a mortgage broker to purchase a house ?

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Alfred Scott, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Alfred Scott

Alfred Scott New Member

I stay in a rented house in Mississauga. Me and my wife had always dreamt of purchasing a house there. When we had sufficient funds to buy a house, we approached a mortgage broker in Mississauga and told them about our requirements. He took us to a few houses which were available for sale in Mississauga. My wife and I liked all the houses, and we selected one from that based on our budget. We proceeded with the registration process and bought the house finally. We were very thankful to the mortgage broker as we were able to own a home according to our taste and requirement. Is there anyone who has purchased a house recently? Do share your experiences here

2. alex_20

alex_20 New Member

Yes, we recently just purchased our new home and we contacted this site to assist us. I'm glad we decided to go to a mortgage broker as they were able to provide us the best rates out there. Also, they made the whole process easier for us. If you're looking to buy a new house, I definitely recommend contacting a mortgage broker to assist you.

3. Betty Kari

Betty Kari Member

I am very pleased with the help CYBER CREDIT GURU rendered in restoring my credits. I am a disabled Veteran who over the past 2 years had to let my credit go due to health priorities that were not covered by VA & other insurance, my credit scores were 514 Experian, 515 Equifax, and 518 TransUnion. No public records, only 3 open Accts but several collection Accts with Zero Balances, few Weeks ago, I ran into some Credit blogs on the net which led me to CYBER CREDIT GURU the most talked about US based Russian hacker, who tremendously repaired and upgraded my credit score to 784, 789, and 802 within the 3 Bureaus in just a Week after I contacted him. If faced with similar challenge, connect with him via: C Y B E R C R E D I T G U R U (AT) G M A I L (DOT) C O M or Call / Text: +1(650) 239 7249 you too can be helped, I recommend him without hesitation.