has anyone ever heard of first

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jeff, Apr 2, 2000.

1. jeff

jeff Guest

has anyone heard of first national credit card? they ask for 35 application fee. plus annual membership 50
    processing fee 35
    acceptance 95
    guaranteed minimum 250 limit
    sounds like a scam

2. JP

JP Guest

RE: has anyone ever heard of f

I wouldn't suggest opening an account with a creditor that charges $180 up front for a $250 credit limit. A secured card is a much better option.

Regards,
    JP

3. BOB

BOB Guest

RE: has anyone ever heard of f

This is a joke Jeff, the way I figure it,
    they get $215.00 out of a $250.00 credit
    limit. That's unreal, you can get deals
    than that. Try Chase, Capito-One, or
    even Providian their interest rate is a
    little higher but they will raise your
    limit fairly quick as long as you pay on time and don't go over your limit. In 18
    Months my wife went from $500 to $5000
    credit limit. Then when she told them she was going to transfer her balance to another card they dropped her % rate significantly.
    But what ever you do, DO NOT GET A CARD FROM
    CROOKS COUNTRY BANK, I'M SORRY, I MEAN
    CROSS COUNTRY BANK. They are the biggest
    rip-off artist in the business. Their
    customer service people are the worst in the business, they will lie, cheat, and steal
    you blind. And it doesn't matter how good of a customer you are. So beware of CCB.
    I wish you luck, but National Credit's deal
    is a terrible way to start. You will be
    $215.00 in the hole before you even get your card, then add interest on top of that and it will cost you approx. $225.00 the first
    month.

4. Caroline

Caroline Guest

has anyone heard of first nati

I got this First national credit card and i paid for it and i like them. Cross country bank is not like everyone says. i have never had a problem with them and they have given me my increase on time and in 1 more month i qualify for the silver cross country bank card. if everyone such as you paid your bills on time then you wouldnt have a problem with ccb.

5. GS

GS Guest

RE: has anyone heard of first

Good Luck Caroline, when you get your Silver
    Preferred card they will have you where they want you. But your rite they don't shaft everyone. But you must admit with everything
    on this board about CCB there has to be something crooked about them. Even credit
    counciling services say to stay away from,
    CCB. Now if the experts in the business say their crooked, then I tend to believe them
    before I would believe an inexperienced
    young lady who thinks that getting a CCB
    silver card is a fabulous. I hope they leave you alone. But as usual I expect in a few months you will be like alot of others who
    have praised CCB only to find that once they get the balance up high enough that CCB knows
    you can't pay it off all at once, they will stick you. And then like others you will come
    on here crying about what CCB did to you.
    You have to understand with CCB it does not matter how good you are at paying or keeping your balance down. It's all money and the more FEE's they can charge you the more they
    make. Alot of us know first hand what CCB
    is capable of doing. When you grow up you will find that sometimes the roses don't smell like roses. And if you think because
    they haven't got you yet makes them wonderful
    then you are dumber than you sound. But you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. But until you know everything that CCB
    does to shaft people, you shouldn't tell
    people that CCB is wonderful, unless you
    intentionally want to see people have their
    credit destroyed by this bunch of CROOKS.

6. GS

GS Guest

Good Luck Caroline, when you get your Silver
    Preferred card they will have you where they want you. But your rite they don't shaft everyone. But you must admit with everything
    on this board about CCB there has to be something crooked about them. Even credit
    counciling services say to stay away from,
    CCB. Now if the experts in the business say their crooked, then I tend to believe them
    before I would believe an inexperienced
    young lady who thinks that getting a CCB
    silver card is a fabulous. I hope they leave you alone. But as usual I expect in a few months you will be like alot of others who
    have praised CCB only to find that once they get the balance up high enough that CCB knows
    you can't pay it off all at once, they will stick you. And then like others you will come
    on here crying about what CCB did to you.
    You have to understand with CCB it does not matter how good you are at paying or keeping your balance down. It's all money and the more FEE's they can charge you the more they
    make. Alot of us know first hand what CCB
    is capable of doing. When you grow up you will find that sometimes the roses don't smell like roses. And if you think because
    they haven't got you yet makes them wonderful
    then you are dumber than you sound. But you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. But until you know everything that CCB
    does to shaft people, you shouldn't tell
    people that CCB is wonderful, unless you
    intentionally want to see people have their
    credit destroyed by this bunch of CROOKS.

7. MISTY

MISTY Guest

I'M SORRY..I FEEL FOR THE LADY WHO HAS THE
    CARD WITH THEM..THEY SENT ME A CARD..I DIDN'T EVEN REQUEST ONE..WHEN I DIDN'T SEND
    THE CARD BACK THEY REPORTED ME TO THE CREDIT
    PEOPLE.BELIEVE I DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO USE IT..
    IT JUST SAT THERE..THEY PUT ME IN THE CREDIT
    AS BEING IN DEFALT CAUSE I KEEP THE CARD AND
    DIDN'T SEND IT BACK..NOW I'M HAVING ALL KINDS
    OF PROBLEMS TRYING TO GET IT OFF MY REPORT..
    GOOD LUCK LADY....ONE MORE MESS UP AND YOUR
    NAME IS MUD...AS FAR AS THEY GO...AND THINK..
    THEY CARE ABOUT YOU....