Has anyone had their X.com cre

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MYRON, Mar 25, 2000.

1. MYRON

MYRON Guest

lines cut yet? Mine is in tack and I'm just wondering. S far, no x.com problems. Thanks!

2. kay

kay Guest

RE: Has anyone had their X.com

No problems here either. I got my statement in the mail today and I'm thrilled to still have that huge $200 limit!!

3. devinees@

devinees@ Guest

I am fine also

4. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

I had mine cut from $1000 to $500. I am still pleased with what I get from X.com. This is not my primary bank and it gives me the means of trying out mutual fund investing with very little money.
    My girfriend had her line cut from $3000 to $1000, she did not exercise her line in time. I had warned her, but she just dragged her feet, when she finally wrote the check, it was too late. She ended up having to pay a $25.00 overdraft fee. I e-mail her the money and now she is closing the account.

http://www.creditsense.com

5. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Mine was a whopping $200, but X.Com cut it down to $100. I didn't use it, nor do I plan to. So far, X.Com seems to be holding up after lots of changes. It's not my primary bank, and I'm keeping my balance very low until I'm sure things will continue to run smoothly. Hopefully, in two or three months, I'll feel safe about keeping more money in my account.

6. Len

Len Guest

Well, Doris, some of the folks who think Aria's a wonder of the internet, seem to blame we skeptics for aggravating x.com by being radical in our wonderment at this bank changing its policies on a regular basis. Hate to send negative vibes, but I'm limiting the amount I have on deposit to $11.37 until the rules stop changing, and that's because I love living life on the edge.