Has anyone received this messa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Jan 17, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

As I told you guys yesterday, I received the results of my Experian dispute. I disputed 2 items, one of them was deleted and then 2 other items were placed on the positive side (I didn't dispute these items).

My question is: For the item that was not removed, I received this reason (message):

The School's Name
    Acct. #
    Using the information provided this item was not found.

The account number is listed the same as the entry on my report and the school's name is the same. What does this mean? I am assuming that it wasn't even investigated. I was so happy yesterday that I didn't even pay attention to the reason why it remained on the report.

I don't have the last few digits of the account # and the school doesn't recognize the account #. I have called them before and they wanted me to send a copy of my credit report so they could see. I didn't send them a copy. But I did send them a certified letter about 2 weeks ago asking for them to verify the debt. I am going to wait to see if the school sends me proof and then dispute but I just wanted to know if ANYONE has seen this message?

2. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

RE: Has anyone received this m

Don't volunteer anything!

-Alwilda Smith