Has anyone used Nutcase for IIB?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Melissap1, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Melissap1

Melissap1 Well-Known Member

I'm curious because I have 4 IIB collections on EQ. I left on EX and 2 on TU. I originally had all four on all 3 CRA's, but these aren't coming off in regular disputes.

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Are these paid or unpaid?
    Did you send VALIDATION LETTERS?

3. Melissap1

They were included in Bankruptcy, so I don't owe, but I never paid. That's why I'm not sure if validation would work or not.

4. lbrown59

Re: Re: Has anyone used Nutcase for IIB?

bump

5. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Nutcase letters are never intended for unpaid collections irrespective of any bankruptcy.

Even though your alleged debts were included in bankruptcy, I would send requests for validation. They have a responsibility to you to provide data regarding your previous business relationship. If they attempt to collect at that point, document that thoroughly, and you'll have good cause for a lawsuit. They have to be on top of their compliance regardless of whatever [confused] letters they may receive from consumers.

Your job at this point is to stir them up and watch them make a mistake in your favor. Your other job is NOT to reaffirm a debt that was included in bankruptcy, so be on your toes.

Doc

6. Melissap1

Thanks Doc,
    That's why I asked before sending any letters out. I'll do a regular validation and see what happens.

7. lbrown59

Re: Re: Re: Has anyone used Nutcase for IIB?

K ---eep
    U - -s
    P- - osted