Have anyone heard from.....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by SisterGirl, Oct 16, 2001.

1. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Doris K./Nave/Jason-Amex rep/Lady Carr or Judyputy?

They have shared some valuable input in the past & have not seen them lately.

Sister Girl

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I have heard from Nave. He said that he is working very hard lately. That's about all I know, though. We don't talk as much as we used to. :(

I assure you he's ok, though.

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I have Judyputy and Nave on my Yahoo buddy list and I rarely see them logged on and I'm logged on 24/7 (cause I have @home constant connection).

Jason - Am/Ex rep usually posts on another board (Cardweb) and he's been GHOST from there for a long time now.

I have NO CLUE on Doris K. and Lady Carr. I think Lady Carr came out the woodworks one time but that was it.

4. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Yes...I know that Jason posts @ Cardweb,but it has been months(since that confrontation w/another poster).

Sister Girl

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

He hasn't been around for a long time on www.cardtrak.com (1-10 posts per month, I don't blame him).
    I read the cardtrak "NEWS"...
    Easier direct access...
    http://www.bankstuff.com/cgi-bin/board/index.pl/board=general

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Hey SisterGirl,

Thanks for thinking of me :) Yes I am around still although busier than heck. Seems there is only a shortage of jobs, not work, here in DC.

I have been reading things but usually only a quick glance here and there. I have turned my email option on so anyone can reach me if needed.

Hope all is well with you and the rest of the CreditNet folk. Hopefully I will be around more as things stabalize around here but for now...back to work.

-Peace, Dave